On 12/20/2019 at 7:40 AM, DFM85 said:

Next will be Hernandez (TNA), Kid Kash and Rea Ripley..... I think

Dude that would be awesome...also could I suggest a Mia Yim port if possible since theres been no decent CAW I’ve seen made for her. 

And might I also suggest using Hanleys Rhea Ripley mod as a base for a 2K20 port... it’s currently the best out there now

yeah Hernandez has a bit of Tats. Would be awesome to have him though. I think you could just shrink wrap Rhea from 2k20. I do not know how hard that is though do to me not being a modder. I think Joe was going to do Rhea and ran into issues.

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Rhea Ripley 2k20, Toni Storm 2K20, Rey Mysterio 2k20, Charlie Haas, PENTAGON, Chris Jericho 2k15, Homicide, Chris Sabin; Kenny Omega; Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage;
  • 3 weeks later...
  • DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Monty Brown, Rhea Ripley 2k20, Toni Storm 2K20, Rey Mysterio 2k20, Charlie Haas, PENTAGON, Chris Jericho 2k15, Homicide, Chris Sabin; Kenny Omega; Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage;
  • DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Shawn Michaels DX, Kid Kash, Sting 2011, Monty Brown, Rhea Ripley 2k20, Toni Storm 2K20, Rey Mysterio 2k20, Charlie Haas, PENTAGON, Chris Jericho 2k15, Homicide, Chris Sabin; Kenny Omega; Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage;

Hi, DFM85.  

I found a glitch of Tama Tonga.  there are huge black shadow on tama tonga's face when I check highlight reel during a game.(All three attires)

Maybe it's a hair problem, do you have plans to fix it?

thanks for porting G.O.G.

45 minutes ago, windings said:

Hi, DFM85.  

I found a glitch of Tama Tonga.  there are huge black shadow on tama tonga's face when I check highlight reel during a game.(All three attires)

Maybe it's a hair problem, do you have plans to fix it?

thanks for porting G.O.G.

I don't know how, I'm sorry.

Kenny Omega  (All the credit for the base and the texture goes to @HanleysFramer @AlcLegacy, @bravebird31 and @SixZzshOtRipZz. Thank you guys)

preview1_1b1b1bed0dd263cfbf9edde737c2e42

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mesv9a391364jh9/Kenny_Omega.rar/file

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1