• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Terry Funk, Hulk Hogan, Kenny Omega, Chris Benoit, Tama Tonga & Tonga Loa, Melina, Gregory Helms, Shawn Michaels DX, Kid Kash, Sting 2011, Monty Brown, Rhea Ripley 2k20, Toni Storm , Rey Mysterio , Charlie Haas, PENTAGON, Chris Jericho...

Ports are neat and all, but you're just going to keep putting out releases that randomly crash unless you figure out which file(s) within the 2K18 models are making 2K19 crash. I think you should fix that before releasing more ports.

2 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Ports are neat and all, but you're just going to keep putting out releases that randomly crash unless you figure out which file(s) within the 2K18 models are making 2K19 crash. I think you should fix that before releasing more ports.

The ports do not crush by me. Like my other mods mate. I feel sorry about this but I don't think the problem are in my ports. I install all the model with the CCT and are working fine. 

2 hours ago, motishow said:

ported Terry Funk has a little bit tanned skin 

Is the original texture, do not change it

preview1_75e904202672422fc6d87d0ece585bf

all credit goes to @LouEvil76

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d6dh34bndxb87vz/Jerry_Lawler_by_LOUEVIL76.rar/file

Edited by DFM85
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

The ports do not crush by me. Like my other mods mate. I feel sorry about this but I don't think the problem are in my ports. I install all the model with the CCT and are working fine.

I told you about Pentagon Jr.'s attire months ago and you ignored it. Then other users finally told you it was crashing for them and you decided to listen. Now you're saying everything's fine again. Please seek the advice of modders who can identify the problem in your files because there IS a problem.

9 hours ago, DFM85 said:

You have to inject into the 000c of the Hogan file

Yes, but what file do I need to open to inject it is it the CH file of superstar? 

7 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Thanks the hepl of @squaredcirclefan I was able to fix the issue for some users with Pentagon, Konnan and Tama Tonga. Please download the files agaon and let me know any other issue you have with the mods.

What did you fix in Tama Tonga? The shadow problem with the characters in the second and third attire still exists and the first attire is now gone. (being 

Invisible man) ...lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, windings said:

What did you fix in Tama Tonga? The shadow problem with the characters in the second and third attire still exists and the first attire is now gone. (being 

Invisible man) ...lol

I said that already, I can not fix that. 😅 I Just rebuild and compress the files of the First attire 'cause some user had crashing problems with that. I try right now the first attire of tama tonga and I have a problem too, I will write here again when I fix it.

Edited by DFM85

12 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

I said that already, I can not fix that. 😅 I Just rebuild and compress the files of the First attire 'cause some user had crashing problems with that. But Is It invisibile by you?

Yes. As mentioned earlier,  choosing the first attire makes the character invisible.

And I'm sorry if that sounds like pressure. I thought you had solved the shadow problem.

3 minutes ago, windings said:

Yes. As mentioned earlier,  choosing the first attire makes the character invisible.

And I'm sorry if that sounds like pressure. I thought you had solved the shadow problem.

No is not, but it's a port you know, and I do not know how can I fix this shadow issue. If someone is able to do it I will be happy too. 

Hello, I have a problem with Kid Kash, I installed him via CTT and when I select him, the game crashes. Idk if anyone had the same problem. Could you check if the mod has any problems please? Thank you.

2 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

Hello, I have a problem with Kid Kash, I installed him via CTT and when I select him, the game crashes. Idk if anyone had the same problem. Could you check if the mod has any problems please? Thank you.

I Will check soon as possibile, in the meantime could someone tell.me if have the same issue?

2 hours ago, raikage75 said:

hello jeff hardy royal rumble 2009 its possible?maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry dude but I do not accept request for this topic, I only share my creation or ports here

On 3/10/2020 at 9:38 PM, Elegido2016 said:

Should be fixed now. Let me know if you have some other problems

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thczy80 said:

thank you folk!!! i've been waiting for a GOD port!!! now my NJPW roster is perfect!!! is there any chance you could port Boogeyman and fix the tanned skin?

Thank You.  

Boogeyman right now Is not in Plan, sorry

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

@DFM85 hi, do you remember I told about updating brian cage before ? saw a better version of brian cage with old hair style and singlet can you update that models hair style and clothing ?

I can, but form who is this model?