• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: SU Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Kid Kash, Isaha Scott, Macho Man, SNITZKY, Heidenreich, Shane Thorne, Nunzio, Big Vito, Supercrazy, Asuka, lja Dragunov, Lance Archer, Bea Priestley, Chris Benoit. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Brock Lesnar UFC, Brian Cage

Hi man, i really appreciate your work! 

Quick suggestion: could you check nunzio's mod? I think he has a glitch in eyes during entrance and maybe about body should be thinner especially in the arms.

Thanks! 

Edited by micencronin

1 hour ago, theMasterof619 said:

hey dude i try to add her but when i select her game crashes 

You are the second.with this issue. I have to check the file again,.I Will find a solution soon. Anyone have install this file without problems? 

• Yes! 1

13 hours ago, DFM85 said:

You are the second.with this issue. I have to check the file again,.I Will find a solution soon. Anyone have install this file without problems? 

Curiously, she works fine in my game, I've played one match against Rosemary with her without any problem, loading screen, entrance, and in ring moves are good @DFM85

50 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Curiously, she works fine in my game, I've played one match against Rosemary with her without any problem, loading screen, entrance, and in ring moves are good @DFM85

Still the problem that for some users. I have to figure It out why! I know wich file goes in crash. Are the yobj that I grab from the CAW section. But I'm glad to know that Is working for other users. @BlackBen83 please can you try to download again su yung and try of the updated mod.is working for you too

6 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Still the problem that for some users. I have to figure It out why! I know wich file goes in crash. Are the yobj that I grab from the CAW section. But I'm glad to know that Is working for other users. @BlackBen83 please can you try to download again su yung and try of the updated mod.is working for you too

Yah no problem, but I'm not at home right now, I'll do tomorrow evening if it can help.

1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

it still crashes :( 

• Haitch 1

1 minute ago, theMasterof619 said:

it still crashes :( 

Do you have the last update installed buddy? the 1.04. I'm just curious if maybe can it be this the problem..... let me know

4 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Do you have the last update installed buddy? the 1.04. I'm just curious if maybe can it be this the problem..... let me know

yeah i have

12 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

so ok, it's not a version issue, please try to download again now the file, I make some change.

it still crashes i don't know why i try to create new moveset and everything but it still same

Just now, BlackBen83 said:

This may not work on a particular slot. Where did you install Su Yung?

782 - Raven's slot

Just now, BlackBen83 said:

This may not work on a particular slot. Where did you install Su Yung?

No, one user try already three different slot. It's something else

2 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

i don't know what is crashes the game all your mods work fine as well

2 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

So perhaps the moveset. I've had this problem before simply because of a GFX or even an invalid modded entrance too.

1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

So perhaps the moveset. I've had this problem before simply because of a GFX or even an invalid modded entrance too.

wait im gonna try to  change the moveset maybe this time works :) 

3 minutes ago, theMasterof619 said:

wait im gonna try to  change the moveset maybe this time works :) 

nope it still crashes

13 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

I repeat, I know what it is. It's a caw object that I took. Give me some time to see why and how can I fix it

Oh I understand, I haven't seen this detail "Caw object". Sorry :D