• 1 month later...

@DFM85 You do a great work on your mod, can you think to make Travis Banks regular PROGRESS / Indy attire?

It'll be really awesome ^^

Thanks, and keep up the good work. I can't wait to add Charlie Haas in my universe mode too.

Ben

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Charlie Haas, PENTAGON, Chris Jericho 2k15, Homicide, Chris Sabin; Kenny Omega; Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage; Jerry Lynn; Charly Manson
  • 1 month later...

Heads up, your Pentagon Jr. red attire mod crashes the game. The first attire (black & white) works fine. The red one crashes it every time. There's an object or something on it that 2K19 doesn't like.

48 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Heads up, your Pentagon Jr. red attire mod crashes the game. The first attire (black & white) works fine. The red one crashes it every time. There's an object or something on it that 2K19 doesn't like.

Works fine by me mate

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Rey Mysterio 2k20, Charlie Haas, PENTAGON, Chris Jericho 2k15, Homicide, Chris Sabin; Kenny Omega; Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage; Jerry Lynn; Charly Manson
47 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@DFM85 Great work on 2k20 Rey and Bryan Cage bro.

Do you plan to make some others 2k20 port? like Ryker, Io Shirai or Mark Andrews for example?

Ben

I will see what I can do

Homicide (thanks for help and model texture to@Hugo Cien Styles and BIG thanks to @BRONXBX for the shrinkwrap)

Preview-Homicide.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ahvspkc5j80fez/Homicide.rar/file

• Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Toni Storm 2K20, Rey Mysterio 2k20, Charlie Haas, PENTAGON, Chris Jericho 2k15, Homicide, Chris Sabin; Kenny Omega; Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage; Jerry Lynn

@DFM85 Thanks a million to have updated Toni Storm ^^ really appreciate.

What's your plan next? others newcomers I hope ^^

Thanks again bro, keep up the good work.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83