MenuMusic Patcher not working???

zzac1234

Hi, I'm trying to change the menu music and I've tried using the MenuMusic Patcher in Sound Editor 2019, but to no avail... I have it pointed to the right directory in settings but no luck...

• 2 weeks later...

@zzac1234 IDK if we talk about the same issue. But I also tried to change the "menu music" by using the Sound Editor tool.

If we talk about that music, than about songs like "Metallica - Spit Out the Bone" , correct?

So I found 2 pck files:

1. sfx_m.pck

2. soundtrack_m.pck

Bot show those songs that are plaxed in the games manin menu (by default)

So I overwrote EVERYONE of them, with a .wem file, just as I would do it to insert a different wrestler entrance theme. When I play the file in the sound editor, it also plays the song that I injected.

BUT: When I start the game and play one of those music files in the jukebox, it still plays the "default song", not the song I injected. Anyone an idea what the problem could be?

On 5/20/2019 at 10:23 AM, zzac1234 said:

Hi, I'm trying to change the menu music and I've tried using the MenuMusic Patcher in Sound Editor 2019, but to no avail... I have it pointed to the right directory in settings but no luck...

Found the Answer in another thread: @TheVisitorX gane it.

What you need to do is this:

1.Apply to the Menu Music Patcher

2. Edit/inject the sound file your like to game_mode_m.pck (NOT Those I mentioned, to edit them wil not do the job!)

What I also suggest, Be patient. When the game says "creating a backup file, please wait" (something like that) do so. Don't rush through, to avoid errors.

If it still doesn't play your music, something else is wrong.