Mr.AG mod thread | Y2J WMXIX attire | HBKWMXIX attire | Y2J late 99 attires updated |HBK SS 97 |Triple H 99 - 03 attires

Mr.AG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 2:52 PM, RockStunner said:

Can you make Triple H 2004-2012 Long Hair Beard Model Pack ?

Sorry dude didn't see this comment.

There have been some modders who already did HHH mods from 04 - 12, they all look amazing! 👍

• Too Sweet 1

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, alexanderhbk said:

dear author, ur mods are amazing! but i have some issues with triple H''s 2003 attires - his hair and left feet has some graphical issues, can u check if u have the same problem?

Appreciate it!

Both attires? I don't have any issues with them, could you send me pics of how it looks in-game.

got it! they glitch is only during the character editor. but during the entrances and matches everything is fine! also i have a few more questions as a new wwe 2k19 modder - if u can add me on steam Ben_Evans1. thank you . my biggest problem - i cannot find POFO files for wreslters..... most mods just have only skins but no POFs - extremely needed them , especially RVD

Edited by alexanderhbk
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Mr.AG said:

Appreciate it!

Both attires? I don't have any issues with them, could you send me pics of how it looks in-game.

You Model Packs is Awesome! Especially Triple H '99-'02. The reshaped hair effect looks more real and better. The re-sculpted body and muscles are closer to the peak shape of Triple H in reality than the 2K model. It looks like the muscle lines are better and the contours are better and the body stronger.  You even noticed the logo details on the knee pads. Looking forward to your update.

Edited by RockStunner
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

So glad you did these. They look amazing! I do have an unrelated question though. How did you get the raw is war logo bigger on the apron like it's supposed to be? The stock one is smaller. Is there a fix or replacement somewhere? I'd love to have some old attitude era arenas with the proper sized and wwf logos. Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2020 at 8:57 PM, alexanderhbk said:

got it! they glitch is only during the character editor. but during the entrances and matches everything is fine! also i have a few more questions as a new wwe 2k19 modder - if u can add me on steam Ben_Evans1. thank you . my biggest problem - i cannot find POFO files for wreslters..... most mods just have only skins but no POFs - extremely needed them , especially RVD

Ahhh lol. Well I am a lazy sob so I haven't edited the part to make it compatible with CC hahaha.

There should be POFO and MOVESET files laying around here. Is there for specific wrestlers you are looking for? Just name them all and i'll see if I even have them.

On 1/16/2021 at 5:43 PM, Tomb_stone_23 said:

So glad you did these. They look amazing! I do have an unrelated question though. How did you get the raw is war logo bigger on the apron like it's supposed to be? The stock one is smaller. Is there a fix or replacement somewhere? I'd love to have some old attitude era arenas with the proper sized and wwf logos. Thanks

I was gonna link you up with the modder, but you already figured that out haha

On 12/27/2020 at 1:01 AM, alexanderhbk said:

guys, sorry for offtopic, but HOW TO ADD modded wrestlers into the UNIVERSE mode?? can u tell step by step - cause i tried several times with data editor and cct but nothing works(

How far are you into modding and what exactly do you need help with? Do you want to add the wrestlers to Universe Mode or have you not added them to the game at all?

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2021 at 8:57 PM, Mr.AG said:

Ahhh lol. Well I am a lazy sob so I haven't edited the part to make it compatible with CC hahaha.

There should be POFO and MOVESET files laying around here. Is there for specific wrestlers you are looking for? Just name them all and i'll see if I even have them.

I was gonna link you up with the modder, but you already figured that out haha

How far are you into modding and what exactly do you need help with? Do you want to add the wrestlers to Universe Mode or have you not added them to the game at all?

its ok, friend - i figured it out a long time ago. but thanx

• 2 months later...

how do you download it properly because i put the 1999 armageddon pac into the ch. files and when i opened the game and it doesnt appear in the attires and i dont know if i miss something when i installed it 

• 1 year later...

can i suggest something to add to your Triple h attire mods

Triple h 2004 

Royal Rumble 04

Wrestlemania XX 

Smackdown draft attire 

Raw 29/03/2004

Raw 17/05/2004 

Badd Blood 04

Summerslam 04 

Survivor Series 04

Triple H 2002