Mr.AG mod thread | Y2J WMXIX attire | HBKWMXIX attire | Y2J late 99 attires updated |HBK SS 97 |Triple H 99 - 03 attires

Mr.AG

Hi everyone. I'll be doing mods now. Yeah...I sort of got a modding addiction now. Goodbye caws, here I come mods 🤩

Constructive criticism allowed and welcomed :)

NO REQUESTS ALLOWED!

I can take suggestions for attires.

Chris Jericho vs HBK WMXIX

Y2J  late 99 attires + vanilla attire modified

HBK SS 97

bdRh1hW.jpg

Triple H 99-03 attires

Triple H Armageddon 99

dR7uJUa.png

Triple H early 00

peyQd4V.png

Triple H Feb 5th 01 and Backlash 01

kVQfu9f.png

Triple H WM17

GV0rWZA.png

Triple H 02 attires

qrXg9IE.png

Royal Rumble                                                                 Summerslam                                                                                                              Armageddon

Triple H 03 attires

1m2IZZ7.png

DL

Y2J WMXIX

Y2J 99 Blue tights

Y2J 99 Red tights

Y2J '00 | vanilla attire in-game (Immersion 100/10)

HBK WMXIX

HBK SS 97

Attires data for HHH (It will show correct attire names in-game)

HHH 99 Armageddon attire

HHH Early 00 attire

HHH WM17 attire

HHH 01 Pack

HHH 02 Pack

HHH 03 Pack

HHH 01 titantron and 02 titantron + an accurate HHH '02 minitron that I made in high quality: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-NqM0G7IekZ0ykDvylito3JUSgDeMj23

Here is my music collection for WWE2K19: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eq2Rjv6v0fqZxyTuC1CCwzkTZIZBMvLx

Most of the music were in flac format, mp3 320kbps or wav format then converted to WEM.

Thanks to @WhereTheFdidEgo for helping me out with some of the textures

Biggest of creds to whoever extracted some of the logos I used for my Y2J mod.

Edited by Mr.AG
Update
  • Like 14
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

Wow. Great hair choices! Phenomenal work. I've seen so many people getting back to modding characters like HHH, Shawn, Nash, Taker, etc. and it's so awesome!

Great job!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUE1718 said:

Wow. Great hair choices! Phenomenal work. I've seen so many people getting back to modding characters like HHH, Shawn, Nash, Taker, etc. and it's so awesome!

Great job!!

Glad you liked it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Triple H 99 and 01 attire uploaded

Armageddon 99 attire

dR7uJUa.png

bnrlFgE.png

0aRWhc7.png

Wrestlemania 17 attire

GV0rWZA.png

MeMPqHv.png

Vu6DpsI.png

I thought  why not do some of his earlier attires. All of the HHH mods I have done has been sculpted by me. It bothered me alot that Yukes and 2K didn't do him right. He is the goddamn GAME. I want to bury some people in WWE2K19, but I can't do that cause retro HHH looks wrong. If anyone is still reading...BURY SOMEONE IN WWE2K19 with an accurate retro HHH 😂

I will also do his Backlash 01 attire.

Credits goes to @WhereTheFdidTheEgo for making HHH look younger, helping me with the pesky WM17 trunks logo, The Undertaker is also his + the WM17 arena ;) That ain't an easy thing to do, so thanks again!

Edited by Mr.AG
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

2 hours ago, KILLERBEA45 said:

i have an idea how about 2005 triple h with motorhead beard that would be nice😄

Someone already did that, well the 2006 version 😅

Edited by Mr.AG
  • Haitch 1

More Haitch Haitch Haitch attires incoming.

Early 00 HHH

pEIEihd.png

FkhavaH.png

peyQd4V.png

RAW Feb 5th 2001 attire and Backlash 01 attire

HULcNpo.png

gucDSm7.png

kVQfu9f.png

DL in the first post

For my next mod. This wrestler has wrestled around the globe, he is usually very vocal and was a big part of the attitude era. He is in the game already, but he didn't look realistic enough so I sculpted his physice to make him look realistic. I do have some attires in mind for that particular wrestler 😁

• Like 2
  • Haitch 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Update!

I went through the 03 attires I made for HHH and redid somethings. I changed both his entrance and in-ring hair for both attires + resized his AMA logo (my bad 😅)

DL in the first post

He looks much more accurate now:

1m2IZZ7.png

NCLBYEi.png

• Like 4
  • Haitch 2

Hi everyone. A little update. I fixed some clipping issues with HHH 02 and 03 pack that I did not notice before...smh😑

I added attire data file for the HHH mods. Now it will list the correct attire names in-game. All you need to do is import it in the data editor program:

1. Open data editor.

2. Click on the Tools, Help, Tutorials, Info, Downloads & Settings tab.

3. Click on Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker

4. On Assigned Wrestler click on "Triple H '01 358"

5. Import Attire Data from .attire_names File

YIj0NQO.png

I'm still making mods.I just have been too busy with other things lately. I'll post once I have finished some attires for that wrestler. I just hate doing WIP pics.

Edited by Mr.AG
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2019 at 3:49 AM, kevymatts said:

How do I install the minitron,have the titantron installed for triple h. Great work 😊

Thanks! :)

Use the same method as you did for the titantron except this time use the minitron option in CCT.

Hey everyone, today I bring good news.

First and foremost I give the biggest of credits to @WhereTheFdidTheEgo for helping me out with the textures, vest and some sculpting for Y2J WMXIX mod. He pretty much made Y2J look way younger 😎👍

I took some time and sculpted for Y2J 99-00 pack, Y2J WMXIX attire and HBK WMXIX attire. I have literally re-done everything for that mod pack.

NOW LET'S BREAK SOME DAMN WALLS (Trump hates this man lol)

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania XIX:

Y2J WMXIX DL

HBK WMXIX DL

q2WKE6c.jpg

yvl3Wzh.jpg

.Moveset file is included for Jericho.

Y2J 99 pack:

djyBsdd.jpg

p9pXcaR.jpg

FluEeuy.jpg

Credits to @BRONXBX for that ref mod 😄

Credits to @WhereTheFdidTheEgo for that Taker mod

Blue tights DL

Red tights DL

Original in-game DL

Me delivering these mods like:

giphy.gif

Me after delivering these mods:

I just wanted to say, stay safe folks and god bless each and everyone of you! :)

giphy.gif

Edited by Mr.AG
Update
  • Like 2
  • Glorious 1

This whole page is so underrated, great job on those sculpts, Jericho looks so much more realistic now and that entrance timing is perfect, HBK is spot on as well!

BTW that '99-'00 Jericho preview video is badass too, nice editing! :cheers:

• Thanks 1

I agree. Totally underrated. Your modding schools are quite impressive! I'd LOVE to see you do attires for Wrestlemania XX, like specifically HHH and Shawn, Jericho, etc.

Nice man!

• Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

On 4/1/2020 at 3:57 AM, arhayes91 said:

Love The Triple H attires, especially the '00, my favorite attire of all time for him, are you going to do his Early DX attires '98 '99? when he first brought in xpac and NAO....

Nope, I don't think so 😁

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! Congrats on amazing mods. Noticed when I tried to download the Surivor Series HBK '97 that the entrance attire is for HBK XIX. Are you able to share the '97 entrance attire?  The tights are dead on for the in ring model. As for suggestions, I'm all for a WM XX Jericho since it's close to WM 19 Jericho, just different hair and facial hair and textures. Congrats again.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:08 PM, swipergod said:

Hi! Congrats on amazing mods. Noticed when I tried to download the Surivor Series HBK '97 that the entrance attire is for HBK XIX. Are you able to share the '97 entrance attire?  The tights are dead on for the in ring model. As for suggestions, I'm all for a WM XX Jericho since it's close to WM 19 Jericho, just different hair and facial hair and textures. Congrats again.

I might have been to sleepy lol. I have updated it, it should be back now.

I might do that in the future. I am thinking about doing some ruthless aggression era attire mods for some wrestlers. I just don't like teasing mods that I can't release 😬