[PS3] Game freezes after installing mods

thecurbstomp

Hi, everyone! Apologies if this is a common occurrence that I didn't know about. I know, I'm a little late to the party lol. I just recently started trying to get into modding WWE games and I decided to start on my PS3 as I have a laptop and a PS4 other than that. Today, I finally got to the point of understanding and was able to import some mods! Super exciting, I know. I imported a Seth Rollins and Stardust mod (not made by me) and I know I imported them correctly as I had done it incorrectly earlier today and was forced to reinstall the game data. So it's installed correctly, the game is up and running, but when I select Rhodes or Rollins in a match, the furthest I get is to the next loading screen. I'm stuck with the WWE logo in the corner with the white circle around it, but the game never advances to the match card screen. I can play perfectly fine with any un-modded wrestler, but the modded ones are not working the way they should. Has anyone else experienced something like this? If so, how were you able to fix it?

Thank you to anyone who offers any insight! for your time! :)