How to install mods (wrestlers)

TokyoTokyo

Hi.
I have been reading all about the mods and there are many that I would like to install, but I do not know how it is really done, and I got confused reading and reading.
I would like to install mods, models of previous games (svr 2010 onwards), models of newer games (2k15 to 2k17) but I really do not know how.
I have an Xbox 360 RGH.
If someone could help me please, thank you very much.

PS: I used to import mods in PS2 games so I got a little familiar with this world, I think.

Thanks.

Welcome and first of all, a question for you is which is your main game that you play? Mine is 2K14 and it is quite modding friendly. Whereas newer games are more restricted in terms what you can do in them. Also note that any game made before WWE 12 is incompatible with WWE 12 and onwards because of core game differences.

In my case I play 2K14 and imported stuff from WWE 12, 13, 15, 16, 17.

The software which allows import of mods is called X-Packer -

Also get familiar with info there:

What are you looking to mod exactly?

@Impaler Oh, thank you very much for answering. For the same, I play mainly WWE2K14 and if it is as you say, I'm interested in importing from WWE 12 onwards, and I saw the index of the tutorials, but I do not know if I overlooked a tutorial, I read wrong and did not see any details, but I did not see how the wrestlers are imported, is there a possibility that there is a link in that tutorial?

PD: I already have Xpacker, the 10th.

• Woo 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 6:04 AM, TokyoTokyo said:

@Impaler Oh, thank you very much for answering. For the same, I play mainly WWE2K14 and if it is as you say, I'm interested in importing from WWE 12 onwards, and I saw the index of the tutorials, but I do not know if I overlooked a tutorial, I read wrong and did not see any details, but I did not see how the wrestlers are imported, is there a possibility that there is a link in that tutorial?

PD: I already have Xpacker, the 10th.

It's good that you have X-Packer. now do you know about CH.PAC IDs? In other words how to determine where wrestlers are stores in game files and which ID numbers correspond to which wrestlers? There is a PACID program in this forum look for it, if you can't find it I'll post it here. It has a nice list of CH AND BG pac files (though there are some omissions).

Tell you what, it was a while since I installed a new wrestler, I will do a video tutorial for you n' everybody else in a few coming days. Because even I, aIfter doing this in the past a lot 1 year for like 100 to 150 times I forgot the routine. That's a shame. Well I'm drunk as fuck at the moment and I tried remembering all the steps and I though I think remember all of them something feels a bit off. So I will sober up and in next few days I will make a video for everybody to see how I make Rock '01 from 2K16 come into the ring to face some rivals :)

there will be a video but commentary will be lol'able praise yourself for that

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 2:35 PM, Impaler said:

Tell you what, it was a while since I installed a new wrestler, I will do a video tutorial for you n' everybody else in a few coming days. Because even I, aIfter doing this in the past a lot 1 year for like 100 to 150 times I forgot the routine. That's a shame. Well I'm drunk as fuck at the moment and I tried remembering all the steps and I though I think remember all of them something feels a bit off. So I will sober up and in next few days I will make a video for everybody to see how I make Rock '01 from 2K16 come into the ring to face some rivals :)

Any update to this? I know how to install wrestlers mostly, but I understand that installing 2K15, 16, or potentially even 2K17 wrestlers into 2K14 is a different process

• 5 months later...
On 5/29/2019 at 10:35 PM, Impaler said:

yea bro please i would love a video tut

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...