Strange entrance related crash

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

If I try to load into a match with entrances turned on while using both the entrance attire and in ring attire of my new mod, the game will crash about half way through the match up screen loading(yes, I edited the entrance attire via HxD so that the ID ends with 04).  However, If I install either attire as an in ring attire it works fine, even with entrances turned on.  Has anyone ever ran into this issue or maybe have an idea of what could be causing it?  

Edit: In case anyone was having the same problem, the 00FA 00FC and 00FF dat files had to be removed from the PACH, credit to @squaredcirclefan for figuring that out and saving my first real /ch mod :) 

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo

8 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

If I try to load into a match with entrances turned on while using both the entrance attire and in ring attire of my new mod, the game will crash about half way through the match up screen loading(yes, I edited the entrance attire via HxD so that the ID ends with 04).  However, If I install either attire as an in ring attire it works fine, even with entrances turned on.  Has anyone ever ran into this issue or maybe have an idea of what could be causing it?  

Hi,

The issue you are experiencing might not be due to the entrance attire but the entrance itself. Can I ask what entrance animation  you have assigned to your mod ?

9 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@squaredcirclefan  The entrance animation is John Cena '03, although I tried to change it to Stone Cold Steve Austin just to see and the issue remains :'(  

Can you possibly send both ch files for the mod ?