So i just brought 2k19 on PC and i have a few questions...

xSpookyxV2

Hello all, First-time modder here

So since 2K19 was on my wishlist and cheap I decided to buy it (despite owning the Woooo edition on PS4 and predominately play on that but hear me out) and i want to get into modding the game but I have a few questions that may sound really stupid but hear me out

Is it possible to add the MyCareer arenas into create an arena?
Is it possible to extract the MyPlayer costume textures?
Is it possible to mod fan signs?
and is there any way to unlock everything (and I mean everything cause I don't wanna go and unlock the showcase stuff again)

Thank you all for your time 

Edited by xSpookyxV2

On 5/15/2019 at 5:47 AM, xSpookyxV2 said:

Hello all, First-time modder here

So since 2K19 was on my wishlist and cheap I decided to buy it (despite owning the Woooo edition on PS4 and predominately play on that but hear me out) and i want to get into modding the game but I have a few questions that may sound really stupid but hear me out

Is it possible to add the MyCareer arenas into create an arena?
Is it possible to extract the MyPlayer costume textures?
Is it possible to mod fan signs?
and is there any way to unlock everything (and I mean everything cause I don't wanna go and unlock the showcase stuff again)

Thank you all for your time 

Your questions are not stupid.

1. Not at all. What you can do is rather mod those arenas.

2. I haven't checked this out yet. I think the textures might be there somwhere. I'll take a look into that.

3. This is definitely moddable as someone modded WCW signs into the game.

4. The answer is "no" unless wrestleplus or another tool can do that. Only thing I now is that you can use cheat engine for unlocking everything except for showcase mode

3. On the forum there was a tuto for 2k15 and 2k16. But since the format as change, with oodle in 2k19, the method cant be used again. I try many way but havent find, but i'm not an expert 😄

There was a question in the 2k19 forum, but nobody has answered. So if somebody have made it for 2k19, he hasn't share his knowledge. But it's definitely possible 😉

4. If you look for using scene of mycarreer/Bryan story in create a video, you can change other cutscene with the one you want. But if you talk about all the rest, same answer.

That's not a problem of decompress the file/picture. I know how to change logo and default face (thanks to @Burn it down tuto - on his youtube channel there was a tuto for 2k19 too)

That's after i have injected, when i go in the game, CaW menu, when i go to see the crowd signs the game freeze.

I try many methods (like in pevious entry of the game or more random), but no way.

There's probably something wrong i made but dont find...

Thanks for the answer.

If you know how to in 2k19 you can PM a tutorial :yes

• 3 weeks later...