WWE 2K19 Save Data completely gone by modding

PiPPiN

I started the game and I notice the game just reverted itself back to the beginning I lost everything again!! 

What just happened! I only modded and tweaked the hogan attire.

Looks like your save game got corrupted. Hopefully you've made a save backup beforehand so you can restore it. If you don't have any backups, you might try to rename the automatic SAVEDATA_BACKUP to SAVEDATA and hope it's still an uncorrupted version of the save game.

21 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Looks like your save game got corrupted. Hopefully you've made a save backup beforehand so you can restore it. If you don't have any backups, you might try to rename the automatic SAVEDATA_BACKUP to SAVEDATA and hope it's still an uncorrupted version of the save game.

Tried it but same result like it didn’t say it got corrupted it straight out started the game like your playing it for the first time.

The only back up I had was in January 18 so everything I did was months back including the custom SDLive arena.

3 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

Tried it but same result like it didn’t say it got corrupted it straight out started the game like your playing it for the first time.

The only back up I had was in January 18 so everything I did was months back including the custom SDLive arena.

Looks like the game doesn't read the save for some reason then. Did you perhaps move your Steam installation? Perhaps the game or your user account doesn't have enough privileges to access the save game location for some reason?

13 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Looks like the game doesn't read the save for some reason then. Did you perhaps move your Steam installation? Perhaps the game or your user account doesn't have enough privileges to access the save game location for some reason?

The steam installation wasn't moved but it still did this, so how can I make it read the save or is it killed off?

• 3 weeks later...