Add more theme music?

DFM85

Alas, we haven't figured out how to do so yet. But I guess since adding renders has been figured out, there is more hope now that we'll eventually be able to figure it out at last. :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Alas, we haven't figured out how to do so yet. But I guess since adding renders has been figured out, there is more hope now that we'll eventually be able to figure it out at least. :)

This will be another great add to the game! I hope someone can figure out how to do this

I would never say never. Actually, that should be even easier to solve than finding the hash for the renders / HSPC ID. Basically you only need an advanced sound bank, the correct events and you have to know how the game uses/defines it. That's not impossible. We already know how to create a new pck file. However, I would argue that custom ring announcements are more realistic, because we already know where to define them. Here we would 'only' need a prepared sound bank.

In my opinion, it is only a matter of time before the breakthrough succeeds. You have to invest a lot of time to understand the system. Unfortunately, the bnk files are only partially documented, but basically wwise creates the files. Actually, you would not have to know every detail, but only how to create them in wwise so that the game can do something with them.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1