Corrupted save

ViktorxSMC

Hey I have a problem with the save today I turned 2k and jumped that we save corrupted unfortunately no chance of saving I had it very long and unfortunately I lost. Could someone litter his good save with different Cav, arenas, belts, Universe, Mycarrere, shocwase, etc? I would be really very much but it is very grateful. 

You can't use a save from a different Steam account. The Steam account data is included in the save. The game won't recognize it and there is potential for your Steam account and the Steam account of whoever you got the save from to be banned as well.

What you can try to do, however, is to start Steam in Offline Mode, then close it. Backup your save. Afterwards, copy and rename your SAVEDATA_BACKUP that your game should create automatically and rename it to SAVEDATA (and replace the other one) while Steam isn't running. Start Steam in Offline Mode again and start the game. With any luck, that automatic backup is uncorrupted and will load. If that's the case, change some stat of a Superstar, save the game, and exit it. Exit Steam and make another save game backup. Start Steam in Online Mode and if prompted, upload the save from your PC to Steam.

Take it as a lesson and backup your save regularly.