Adding New Renders

HanleysFramer

Anyone having a problem with sasha banks slot number 613 render to work. I tried CCT & manually putting her render in but nothing works. Anybody else have a idea why shes not working?? Thanks 

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2019 at 9:05 AM, kaa992 said:

If yall want I made a little program that makes the LTSA String

hi can someone please tell me how i can generate LTSA String for second third attires for example if i generate LTSA for slot 713 the type b string would be C89051B5 what would be the LTSA for alternate attire what value i should type to generate string for second attire ????

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, JonasSlasher said:

Hello, how do i do this for adding logos to my modded arena?

It's the same thing, but for the input string you use wwe19_singleread/texture/ppv_logoXX with XX being the ID of your arena (if the ID is 5 you write ppv_logo5, not ppv_logo05)

• 3 weeks later...

@HanleysFramerHello, your method is the best news I ve ever heard. Tried your ciampa template, using 2k16 slot, it works. But how to find the string to put into md5 generator? I know that not many guys still work on 2k16, but it will be so good if you help with the way to solve it. thank you in advance.

• 2 months later...

hello @HanleysFramer thank you for this discovery and it is one of the best discoveries still,, i was wondering if you know how to hash match_up screens too.. i looked up WWE 2k16 match up screen and it is also in hashing with LTSA... looking forward to your response

• 1 month later...

How do I overwrite a render?  I'm using CCT and trying to inject a render over Big Cass as I replaced him.  I import render how I normally always do, which works, however in this instance its still Big Cass.  I also am trying to inject a render over Security Guard 2, however its still the Security guard render and not my image.

Edited by myk13

On 9/14/2020 at 4:59 PM, myk13 said:

How do I overwrite a render?  I'm using CCT and trying to inject a render over Big Cass as I replaced him.  I import render how I normally always do, which works, however in this instance its still Big Cass.  I also am trying to inject a render over Security Guard 2, however its still the Security guard render and not my image.

You need to delete the SSFace directory from "steamapps\common\WWE 2K19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture" as the game will read this in place of the modded render files in your "Mods" directory

11 hours ago, El Guapo said:

You need to delete the SSFace directory from "steamapps\common\WWE 2K19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture" as the game will read this in place of the modded render files in your "Mods" directory

hmmm.  Didn't seem to work.  I deleted and it then also re-imported the file over Big Cass but it's still Big Cass showing up on the loading screens.

• 4 months later...

@HanleysFramer How would you use this for nameplate, locator, match card, match result, etc. files? I have a few arenas installed from 2K18 and I want to port their files over and I know I'd have to do some editing to their files but I don't know how to get them to work. I've never done any modding of that sort before.