Data Editor is too small for my monitor

SteinerLiner

My monitors resolution is 3840 x 2160 which is the recommended settings. However, when I load up the data editor, its very small and often hard to read. Even with glasses, the text is still too small to read and I have to get closer to the screen to actually see what I am doing. Is there anyway to make the data editor bigger so I don't have to constantly stand directly in front of my TV to do so? Its a pain in the ass

You can use Windows (Font) Scaling. In Windows 10, right click on the desktop, click Display Settings, then under Change the Size of text, apps and other items, select 200%, 150% or whatever works best for you. Then, you'll also have to do these steps in order for Data Editor to work properly with scaling enabled. After that, restart Windows for the changes to take full effect.

This will of course increase the size of all your fonts and applications, but it's recommended to do that anyway, since many applications have been created with smaller resolutions in mind.

How to get there is different in different Windows versions.