Bk2 file format isnt working.

Rami96

Hello all i'm trying currently to make a titantron for Andrade but i'm not maneging this..

I got the Rad video tool and i downloaded the titantron from youtube.

I converted it to mp4 format and even used sony vegas to shorten the lenght of it and keep it still under mp4 format.

later i opened up the rad video tools and selected the mp4 titantron of andrade.

changed the name format from andrade.bik to andrade.bk2

put the frame start at 30 to synch with the entrance song.

didnt hit compress audio because i already installed all the entrance songs i wanted!

once the file is done converted i open it and unlike the titantrons that are in the game that come in a certain window size, mine are always entire screen sized...idk why.

i named the file after the file that i want to replace in the path directory of where the titantrons are inside the game. ( tongue twister i know )

made sure it's still ending in bk2.

made a copy of the original titantron just in case things go bad...

close

enter game

go to creation, entrance, superstar, choose the titantron that i changed "in this case it was undertaker's".

the titantron isnt showing...instead the side movie is stretching over where the titantron should be playing..

maybe i'm missing something? like the window size format should be smaller? how do i do this?

or is it something else?

It might be too big for the game to read. When you Bink a video file, set the proper resolution for each tron (width, height). Check the Titantron Sizes Wiki page for information. Make one titantron for each file name listed on that page. It's best to make one tron for all sizes, although you could just make copies of the 640x640 one and WWE 2k19 (unlike some previous games) will automatically stretch it.

You can also try installing the Titantron with Custom Character Tools. That way all of the possible titantron files will be created.

If there is audio in the .bk2 file, you can remove it via the "Mix in Sound" button of RAD Video Tools. For sound files to mix, enter a - (aka "minus"). This will strip the video of it's sound file.

Lastly, don't forget to also install the latest Titantron Fix for trons of all sizes to work.

5 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

It's best to make one tron for all sizes, although you could just make copies of the 640x640 one and WWE 2k19 (unlike some previous games) will automatically stretch it.

I use 2k18, is it still ok?

32 minutes ago, Rami96 said:

I use 2k18, is it still ok?

No, I don't think WWE 2k18 resizes/stretches the trons automatically. You'll likely have to create one version of the appropriate size for each file for WWE 2k18. But this is the WWE 2k19 forum, so I gave instructions for WWE 2k19.

You also don't need a Titantron fix for WWE 2k18 (or rather, there is none I know of, even though I guess one could be useful to unlock various tron sizes for different slots).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

No, I don't think WWE 2k18 resizes/stretches the trons automatically. You'll likely have to create one version of the appropriate size for each file for WWE 2k18. But this is the WWE 2k19 forum, so I gave instructions for WWE 2k19.

You also don't need a Titantron fix for WWE 2k18 (or rather, there is none I know of, even though I guess one could be useful to unlock various tron sizes for different slots).

Thank you seriously, you're a life saver, i'm trying to transform the war raiders tron in rad tools to 640x640 size hopefully it will work in my game, oh another question, does the byte size matter too? they're also pretty big..