List of cutscenes and corresponding evt files (final)

grayfox12

Hello,

After some echanges in another topic (https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/71070-port-over-2k15-entrances/)

It seems there's no list of correspondance between cutscenes in Create a Video and the number of evt files.

So i made this doc who list the evt file for each cutscene available in CaV (first page).

During my research i saw there's a lot of scenes not availables in CaV, so i try to make the same for this "hidden" scenes, number of evt file and what is the scene (second page). It's work in progress, not yet finish.

That's not a lot, i'm bad at modding, analysing or codding, so here we go...

link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IH8MAy5JTGSxZzunSy4-QMNKCxQTptBV74lbngl97_o/edit?usp=sharing

If this list can be usefull to video maker or modder, that's cool, just name the autor of the small contribution for the community 😉

Don't hesitate to PM me for any mistake on the sheet, or if you can help to complete the number/nam/description/etc....

Credit to @ProJaked for the listing descriptions of create a video scenes.

Updated the listing descriptions MyCareer, credit to @TheGenericOne

A big thanks for the help of @B4G.TV, and the one and only @BlindedByTheGrace

Have a nice day

Edited by grayfox12
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3

• Smacktalks pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This file is awesome, such a huge help for me as a YouTube creator.

I am about to start diving into the world of cutscene porting in the next day or two. I am assuming the blue entries are evts you never got around to checking yet? Maybe I can lend a hand here and contribute to this awesome resource?

• Like 3

Hi,

Yes blue one are not yet checked.

I haven't take time to continue this last months...

All help is welcome 😄

You can give me your cutscenes checked, and i completed and make a big mention/thanks on first page.

I made this list because it's really usefull to mak videos, happy to help you 😋

Have a nice day.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for not replying sooner.

I actually started from a slightly different perspective - I am gradually importing all of the evt files from old games (started with 2K16) that have unique values that are missing from 2K19. I then run the cutscene in CAV using the Cheat Engine, and write a description.

My goal was to expand which cutscenes are at my disposal from older games. So far I have done the first 55 scenes from 2K16. Let me know if you are interested in this, eventually I will get through 2k17 and 2k18 too

• Like 4
  • Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 6:53 PM, Gretsch-UK said:

Hey, sorry for not replying sooner.

I actually started from a slightly different perspective - I am gradually importing all of the evt files from old games (started with 2K16) that have unique values that are missing from 2K19. I then run the cutscene in CAV using the Cheat Engine, and write a description.

My goal was to expand which cutscenes are at my disposal from older games. So far I have done the first 55 scenes from 2K16. Let me know if you are interested in this, eventually I will get through 2k17 and 2k18 too

Hello,

I've been looking for tutorials on porting over older cut scenes, to use for Create a video for my youtube wrestling series. I don't use cutscenes in Universe mode, i just record off the screen then edit it later in editing software. I'd love to have more options for cut scenes to insert my CAW characters into. Is there any chance you have a tutorial or can help me with porting and injecting the files? I have cheat engine, CCT, and wrestleplus all installed.

Thanks for any help or advice.

18 hours ago, Drakelb said:

Hello,

I've been looking for tutorials on porting over older cut scenes, to use for Create a video for my youtube wrestling series. I don't use cutscenes in Universe mode, i just record off the screen then edit it later in editing software. I'd love to have more options for cut scenes to insert my CAW characters into. Is there any chance you have a tutorial or can help me with porting and injecting the files? I have cheat engine, CCT, and wrestleplus all installed.

Thanks for any help or advice.

Are you on Discord? If you are DM me your profile and we can pick it up on there? Definitely happy to help you.

We can go through other tools you will need, where to get additional cutscenes (the vanilla evt pac folders from previous games like 2k18, 2k17 etc) and what to do.

EDIT - reason for Discord is it will be much easier for us to message in real time and exchange files etc.

Edited by Gretsch-UK

• 1 month later...

If anyone is curious, there is a trainer by KG971 that has a "story maker" option. In it,  you would be led to believe it only allows you to edit the shown cutscenes in CAV, however if you know the EVT# (thanks to this list!) you can input that instead and now have access to pretty much any EVT in the game! You'll need to mess around a bit with what arena/background works with the cut scene (backstage, arenas -including custom ones, multiverse, wyatt compound etc) but it all works awesome! Best yet, you can even fully edit (although not control the camera) for mycareer and showcase cutscenes. very useful for youtube universe creators.

anyway, if anyone can help me port over some older EVT files that would be super helpful. Basically I'd love to get that contract signing working. I think since I have this trainer all I really need to do is replace a current EVT, and add in the props (maybe?), its been a while since i've played the older games so if anyone has cool cut scenes they'd like to suggest can help me import that would be awesome! ty!

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2020 at 11:36 PM, Drakelb said:

If anyone is curious, there is a trainer by KG971 that has a "story maker" option. In it,  you would be led to believe it only allows you to edit the shown cutscenes in CAV, however if you know the EVT# (thanks to this list!) you can input that instead and now have access to pretty much any EVT in the game! You'll need to mess around a bit with what arena/background works with the cut scene (backstage, arenas -including custom ones, multiverse, wyatt compound etc) but it all works awesome! Best yet, you can even fully edit (although not control the camera) for mycareer and showcase cutscenes. very useful for youtube universe creators.

anyway, if anyone can help me port over some older EVT files that would be super helpful. Basically I'd love to get that contract signing working. I think since I have this trainer all I really need to do is replace a current EVT, and add in the props (maybe?), its been a while since i've played the older games so if anyone has cool cut scenes they'd like to suggest can help me import that would be awesome! ty!

Did you by chance ever figure out the correlation between the EVT# in CAV and the Universe Mode cutscene IDs? The IDs don't match up and I can't seem to figure out what the numbers are referencing. It would be really awesome to have the full list so you can script out the endings of rivalry matches.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...