Put The F back in!! || BACKLASH 01 LIVE ON CC || ROCK BOTTOM 98 Preview || Wrestlemania 14 Ring Preview || Raw is War Preview || Smackdown Preview || Over the Edge 98 Preview ||

DrinkingCurly

After a long hiatus how now started to play a WWF Attitude Universe Mode (with wrestler mods installed) and was getting a little annoyed with the arenas that we have. Have got back into creating WWF Arenas and here's a previw of my first one.

WWF Backlash 2001
The arena includes Backlash video screen and the WWF scratch logo on the turn buckles. The commentary table also has the scratch logo with red border. Now Uploaded onto CC

FvlA9St.png

Rock Bottom  98
Here's the next arena attempt. A bit more trickier to do as walls won't go to the floor, but quite pleased with how it came out. Redoing the Portrait of the Rock to have texture on background. Was able to get background picture used on show from WWE Network. Came out ok

0YrmdaB.png

Rock Bottom Entrance
Something didn't quite add up so went back and re did the Rock's portrait and was able to get the exact image and background they used on the ppv. Like the way that when wrestlers come out there is a single spotlight to follow them to the ring

hKS7fyF.png

Wrestlemania 14 Entrance
Had to make a comprise over the tunnel and logo that went into the tunnel. Also added the drum kit as a throwback to when DX had their theme played by the band. Also added a dumpster as an easter egg to the match of New Age Outlaws vs Cactus Jack And Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk) from Wrestlemania

pzRpLGC.png

After playing around have finally got the Wrestlemania 14 ring looking decent. Recreated the WWF White log and Wrestlemania writing from scratch.

ug5mo7M.png

Raw is War Pre 1999
Was unable to change scaffolding logo and when I used the mini tron Raw entrance the tron weren't appearing so changed it up abit

acvqnBD.png

lDCM5Jp.png

Smackdown 1999
Was ablast recreating this arena. Didn't like the way that the oval tron was on the right hand side. The trons work perfectly with this arena and the WWF logo in the oval set was taken from the opening footage of Smackdown

UcroJx3.png

sdaVWxl.png

Over the Edge 98
The next arena is Over the Edge 98. This was too easy to do as the entrance is already in 2k19, but have added two cars into entrance as they were in the broadcast of the ppv. The cars can be seen during the Disciples of the Apocalypse entrance

luYeRPV.png

Edited by DrinkingCurly
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1
  • KappaBrain 1

1 hour ago, code44 said:

Nice work. I was going to start doing some attitude era stuff soon.

Thanks. Already working on adding WWF logo into raw is war, smackdown & wrestlemania 14

Edited by DrinkingCurly

1 minute ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@DrinkingCurly those arena's are beautiful :) any chance of WM 2000, 15 or 19?

Working on trying to get the Thanks, at the moment just doing arenas for my universe, but will be doing other ppv's like WM 2000 & 15. Just need to work out the best way to create these entrances as most of the video screens that get used have been showing trons during entrances.

Also I've got to recreate the logos, which will take a few hours

After playing around have finally got the Wrestlemania 14 ring looking decent. Recreated the WWF White log and Wrestlemania writing from scratch.

ug5mo7M.png

11 minutes ago, DrinkingCurly said:

Reveal hidden contents

ug5mo7M.png

Looking good.

Some more previews.

Rock Bottom Entrance
Something didn't quite add up so went back and re did the Rock's portrait and was able to get the exact image and background they used on the ppv. Like the way that when wrestlers come out there is a single spotlight to follow them to the ring

hKS7fyF.png

Wrestlemania 14 Entrance
Had to make a comprise over the tunnel and logo that went into the tunnel. Also added the drum kit as a throwback to when DX had their theme played by the band. Also added a dumpster as an easter egg to the match of New Age Outlaws vs Cactus Jack And Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk) from Wrestlemania

pzRpLGC.png

Raw is War Pre 1999
Was unable to change scaffolding logo and when I used the mini tron Raw entrance the tron weren't appearing so changed it up abit

acvqnBD.png

lDCM5Jp.png

Smackdown 1999
Was ablast recreating this arena. Didn't like the way that the oval tron was on the right hand side. The trons work perfectly with this arena and the WWF logo in the oval set was taken from the opening footage of Smackdown

UcroJx3.png

sdaVWxl.png

Edited by DrinkingCurly

15 hours ago, Clarityman said:

These look amazing. I take it they're not up on CC yet? I was looking but couldn't find them.

Thank you

Only got Backlash 2001 Backlash 2001 is on CC. Should be there.

I'm still tweaking the graphics of the aprons and even playing around with adding fog into the arenas to give them the ppv look when the pyros would leave smoke during the shows. Just really annoyed that we can only uploaded 4 arenas until more creations get downloaded

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...