Adding Roderick Strong To Undisputed Era

TheJStale

I am having a hard time getting this to work. I've kept them separate this whole time and now I want to add him to the group, yet when I test out the entrance of Cole, O'Reilly & Strong as a trio, Adam Cole comes out first by himself and then O'Reilly & Strong come out as a tag team. I can't get them to come out all together. 

Is there a certain order they have to be in? Not like when you make their entrance, but when you're at the menu where you name the team or choose members. Do they have to be in a specific order for it to work properly or is there just no way to do it?

Alas, they disabled four person team entrances in WWE 2k19 for whatever reason (even the ones that technically have slots assigned for four wrestlers won't have four come out together, like one of the Sanity and one of the Wyatt entrances). WWE 2k18 still supported 4 person entrances.

As @WillFest559 said, your best bet is to have one of the come out as manager, although you'll have to remove one person (in your case Strong) from the stable for it to work, which isn't ideal either.

6 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Alas, they disabled four person team entrances in WWE 2k19 for whatever reason (even the ones that technically have slots assigned for four wrestlers won't have four come out together, like one of the Sanity and one of the Wyatt entrances). WWE 2k18 still supported 4 person entrances.

As @WillFest559 said, your best bet is to have one of the come out as manager, although you'll have to remove one person (in your case Strong) from the stable for it to work, which isn't ideal either.

Ah. That sucks. Thanks. I still have Strong in the group but I tested out using Fish, O'Reilly & Strong as managers for Cole and they all 4 came out (regular Undisputed Era entrance for Cole/O'Reilly/Fish and manager entrance for Strong) so I guess I will have to have it be like that..

• 1 month later...