PC Game Settings Help

AlexDovey

I brought WWE 2K19 on PC for mods for YouTube Videos however during entrances I can’t tell if it’s pixels or banners and stuff they just don’t run smoothly like on a PS4 or in other peoples videos

Is there certain settings people have the game on?

example of what I mean you can see it in The Miz & Shane McMahons entrance in this video

If you mean the screen tearing, you'll have to enable Vsync or (or if you have a Nvidia Pascal-based video card or newer, force FastSync via control panel instead).

Vsync is enabled on my game and I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 TI. How do I do this FastSync?

2 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

If you mean the screen tearing, you'll have to enable Vsync or (or if you have a Nvidia Pascal-based video card or newer, force FastSync via control panel instead).

48 minutes ago, AlexDovey said:

Vsync is enabled on my game and I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 TI. How do I do this FastSync?

From the video it definitely looks like VSync is disabled (that's the cause for tearing). Perhaps you have forced it to off in the Nvidia control panel.

As for FastSync, turn off Vysnc in the game, exit it, open Nvidia Control panel and under Vertical Sync, turn it to Fast (note that those with older cards than 1xxx Series, turn it to Application Controlled).
Unless you have a GSync/FreeSync/AdaptiveSync display and are running Gsync, then don't use Fast Sync use GSync (for full screen and windowed mode) and use RTSS to limit your Framerate to your monitor's maximum GSync refresh rate minus 3 (if your monitor's Adaptive Sync range is 30-75Hz, for example, set the Framerate Limit in RTSS to 72).
This should ensure that there is no tearing and any input lag is minimal.

• Thanks 1