2 short questions about entrance themes

Norulf793

Hi!
I just have two short questions according entrance themes.

First I know it's not possible to add new entrance themes to the game, but i was wondering if it is some how possible to use the menue music tracks or the event music tracks for entrance themes. If so, how can i do this?

Second question is, when i look in the entrance theme files with soundeditor i can see that the etrance themes there have id's but i can't find the matching id's in data editor, how can ich assign them? I'm asking this because in the theme file i have themes that don't match to any wrestler, also there are for example multiple themes for bobby lashley but in data editor i can only find one. If i could match this themes from the files in data editor i could use them for additional entrance themes.

maybe @squaredcirclefan, @Cave Waverider or @TheVisitorX have the answers to this questions.

thank you in advance!

Edited by Norulf793

@JManny Thanks, but this wasn't the question. I know how to use Sound Editor. I want to use other music like menue and event music for entrance and i want to know how to use themes that i can not locate in data editor. but no problem i get the answers in the 2k19 forum.

• 1 month later...

I also have 2 questions

1. Can I add a Sound file without overwriting and existing one (so far the only way the tutorials showed me)

2. If I have to go with the overwriting solution, I noticed that I can rename the Musics name in the Sound Editor, but it stays the same in the game. Am I doing something wrong, or is there no way to rename the Theme names for the game?