Breezus' Wrestler Mods (5 New previews, Eddie Kingston RELEASED, Danhausen RELEASED & 100+ Mods from the last 2.5 years)

BreezusModder

6 minutes ago, B2Y said:

amazing work , can you please post the below too:

1-undertaker ministry 99

2.HBK 98 DX with pony tail

3.HHH DX 98

4.earthquake

5-typhoon

Im in the middle of porting HBK DX98 already finished hhh should be up soon will do undertaker and typhoon and earthquake have been ported by someone else

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's 2K Games Ports (HHH DX 98' 2K17, Lord Steven Regal 2K16, John Laurinaitis 2K15, Chris Jericho 2K17, Retro Shield 2K15, Paige 2K18, Fashion Police 2K18, Ricardo Rodriguez 2K15, Big Show 2K18, Charlotte 2K17, Cesaro & Kidd 2K16)

Ministry Undertaker 2K18 PREVIEW UP NOW AT FIRST POST

5 hours ago, code44 said:

Thanks for doing the ports. May I request Sting 88 and Albert please.

Albert's been ported just search for it on youtube or here and ill think about doing sting 88

Edited by TheVelveteenBreeze

Very good port! also in the work you usually do in the GFX! It's hard to say something more ...

I liked that finally someone would bring Taker to the real Taker 99 ... (damn those of 2K to get it out ... and name badly to see the 98)

Thank you very much and greetings!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 8:52 PM, Leingod said:

Dude, awesome! Is there any chance you can make a topless variant of Tyler for in-ring? His 2K18 model is his best.

Topless Tyler up now i updated the fashion police link at first post

• Woo 1

9 hours ago, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

Really? Dude, thanks! You're awesome 🤘🤘 ... a thousand hurrahs for ya! :yes

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2019 at 8:49 AM, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

Hoping not to sound like a brat, but ... for some reason topless Tyler takes a while to load (or crashes my game) ... also he doesn't seem to have physics in his leggins or hair. Did I do anything wrong? I installed him just like I do the others 😖

6 hours ago, Leingod said:

Hoping not to sound like a brat, but ... for some reason topless Tyler takes a while to load (or crashes my game) ... also he doesn't seem to have physics in his leggins or hair. Did I do anything wrong? I installed him just like I do the others 😖

It works ok in my game ill double check here to see if i have the same problems

2 hours ago, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

It works ok in my game ill double check here to see if i have the same problems

Its screwed i think i cant get it to work disappointing for me too sorry

14 hours ago, Leingod said:

Fixed it after hours of trying to figure it out finally lmao

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Mods & Ports (Curt Hawkins long hair, Ariya Daivari 2019, Sawyer Fulton 2K18, Undertaker 2K18, HHH DX 98' 2K17, Steven Regal 2K16, John Laurinaitis 2K15, Chris Jericho 2K17, Retro Shield 2K15, Fashion Police 2K18, Big Show 2K18)