Breezus' Wrestler Mods (5 New previews, Eddie Kingston RELEASED, Danhausen RELEASED & 100+ Mods from the last 2.5 years)

BreezusModder

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Wrestler Mods (Mark Andrews 2K20 PREVIEW, Keith Lee 2K20 RELEASED, Rhea Ripley RELEASED, Cesaro Smackdown 2020 PREVIEW, Frankie Kazarian PREVIEW, Humberto Carrillo 2K20 RELEASED)

Terrific work on the Ripley, Lee and Andrews ports dude! Goes perfectly alongside the Morgan Webster mod!

And I agree on the possible Matt Riddle port...and hopefully Mia Yim can be not far behind.

• Like 2

maybe it's in these plans

but they are not lacking many people:

Jaxson Ryker, Mia Yim, Trent Seven (but model LeonRick is good), Io Shirai.  (i think)

the others have already been done

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Wrestler Mods (Zelina Vega 2K20 PORT PREVIEW, Mark Andrews 2K20 RELEASED, Keith Lee 2K20 RELEASED, Rhea Ripley RELEASED, Cesaro Smackdown 2020 PREVIEW, Frankie Kazarian PREVIEW, Humberto Carrillo 2K20 RELEASED)
6 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Solid releases, brotha! Great job. Any updates on Kazarian?

Few complications with the entrance attire i could just release it now with just the in ring attire but i think people and myself want it with entrance attire so id say a day or two till release

• Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Wrestler Mods (Frankie Kazarian RELEASED, Shawn Spears AEW V2 RELEASED, Zelina Vega 2K20 PORT RELEASED, Mark Andrews 2K20 RELEASED, Keith Lee 2K20 RELEASED, Rhea Ripley RELEASED, Cesaro Smackdown 2020 PREVIEW)
  • BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Wrestler Mods (Frankie Kazarian AEW RELEASED, Shawn Spears AEW V2 RELEASED, Zelina Vega 2K20 PORT RELEASED, Mark Andrews 2K20 RELEASED, Keith Lee 2K20 RELEASED, Rhea Ripley RELEASED, Cesaro Smackdown 2020 PREVIEW)

@TheVelveteenBreeze Thanks a lot for your hard work, Kaz is really really good, awesome work as usual.

Do you think a port of the best model of Kharma from WWE'13 could be possible for 2k19? or it'll be difficult to do?

Thanks again dude.

Keep up the good work :) 

Ben

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@TheVelveteenBreeze Thanks a lot for your hard work, Kaz is really really good, awesome work as usual.

Do you think a port of the best model of Kharma from WWE'13 could be possible for 2k19? or it'll be difficult to do?

Thanks again dude.

Keep up the good work :) 

Ben

Thanks! and Kharma has already been made by LeonRick 

2 minutes ago, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

Thanks! and Kharma has already been made by LeonRick 

Oh yes, I'll try this one :) 

It seemed to me that his face and hair were too straight. I'm going to try it anyway. That's why I was asking if it was possible to possibly fix it.

Thanks again for the link.

Ben

• Like 1

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Wrestler Mods (Roman Reigns 2020 WIP, Frankie Kazarian AEW RELEASED, Shawn Spears AEW V2 RELEASED, Zelina Vega 2K20 PORT RELEASED, Mark Andrews 2K20 RELEASED, Keith Lee 2K20 RELEASED, Rhea Ripley RELEASED)