Breezus' Wrestler Mods (5 New previews, Eddie Kingston RELEASED, Danhausen RELEASED & 100+ Mods from the last 2.5 years)

BreezusModder

On 3/24/2020 at 3:04 PM, CavaliereDiLeo said:

And how can be fixed for 2k18?

you have to use HxD or something like that.  Just turn off some animations.  open 0000 file in HxD and  scroll down to last two skin animations. You will see 78 where I have 01, make them 01.  And when I circled 00 you will see in your file 01, make it 00. It worked for me when I ported tucker 2k19 model, but there might be a difference if you use modded version of tucker.

image.png

11 hours ago, satonishell said:

you have to use HxD or something like that.  Just turn off some animations.  open 0000 file in HxD and  scroll down to last two skin animations. You will see 78 where I have 01, make them 01.  And when I circled 00 you will see in your file 01, make it 00. It worked for me when I ported tucker 2k19 model, but there might be a difference if you use modded version of tucker.

image.png

Thanks a lot for the answer, very useful. And how can i do for skin tone?

EDIT: Tucker in ring works but Otis and tucker entrance crash on loading screen

Edited by CavaliereDiLeo

On 3/14/2020 at 4:00 PM, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

Here's a few ports from other games ive been working on. Bare in mind that none of them are yet finished, but all will be.

EVHV4gy.jpgUvMfIw6.jpg

NQne07I.jpg
onXrS7Z.jpg

I've been looking for a good Sharkboy. The creation mod versions just don't cut it like a real mod. Can't wait to try it out!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Wrestler Mods (HEEL Gargano WIP, Jack Gallagher '20 RELEASED)
3 hours ago, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

HEEL Gargano WIP

NzZl1Qf.png

Omg you are back with awesome work on Johnny ugh and what with Jake Hager i really want his release and what with Jaxson Ryker too

Edited by EveryoneNevermore
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, EveryoneNevermore said:

Omg you are back with awesome work on Johnny ugh and what with Jake Hager i really want his release and what with Jaxson Ryker too

I really also hope because we always have no one from forgotten sons and dream is the only one to make a clean jaxson ryker

• Like 2

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Wrestler Mods (Now taking ATTIRE COMMISSIONS, Johnny Gargano HEEL '20 RELEASED, Jack Gallagher '20 RELEASED)
  • BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Wrestler Mods (Road Dogg Attire pack PREVIEW, Johnny Gargano HEEL '20 RELEASED, Jack Gallagher '20 RELEASED)
On 5/30/2020 at 5:44 PM, jamesmichaels said:

Any chance you'll be finishing up sharkboy soon? I think it's a great mod. If not, no rush.  

Bannock is working on a sharkboy so im not going to release my port as you will have a better quality non port from him as the tna textures are bad

• Like 3

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's Wrestler Mods (Cryme Time SVR PORT PREVIEW, Road Dogg Attire pack PREVIEW, Johnny Gargano HEEL '20 RELEASED, Jack Gallagher '20 RELEASED)

Is jaxson ryker still relevant? thank you

PS: I am very serious, the human is what he is. But it's the wrestler that interests me.

Edited by FrenchPlayer

2 hours ago, FrenchPlayer said:

Is jaxson ryker still relevant? thank you

PS: I am very serious, the human is what he is. But it's the wrestler that interests me.

Keep that shit out of this thread.

• Yes! 1