Problem with mods in universe mode (it is not a problem basic installation or game crash)

Kmaster

Regards!
I'm new to this topic of the mod (well, as I said before XD) ... Using mostly the CCT and the Data Editor to insert ch, pofo, moveset ... and playing almost only in the universe mode (yes ... that hobby for putting together own show XD)

While in the first instance I can install the mods in universe mode and use them without inconvenience ... I had some problems.

I explain, when putting together the fights in the show and for example: set to "AJ LEE v / s BECKY LYNCH" ... everything perfect, I start the show ... I come to the said mach ... I can play everything well without any problem ...

But…

If after setting (without starting the show) I leave universe mode (or the game itself) .... Either I start the show and I leave before the mach ... this one no longer appears, being replaced by a mach and random participants (similar to the glich of the original game with the titular fights in the first months)

-On the other hand ... if I want the result of the fight to be random, the "mod" does not appear in the selection of "who I want to win" ....

-finally, this also happens if I set up a RR, at the time of starting the rumble ... the boxes where the mods should be appear in "white" and already within the combat they do not make an appearance ...

-my question is whether this is a normal problem ... isolated or I did something wrong when inserting the mods (although I followed the wiki's guides ... step by step ... and in the installation there was no problem ...)

: D thank you for taking the time to read.
Greetings and thank you.

Edited by Kmaster

Hi!
Sorry for the inconvenience doing the double post ... but I still can not fix or find out what may be causing the problem I present (or got a clue that may cause ...) Even after researching the wiki and other post ...

next I add the data of my version of the game next to the programs that I use to inject the mods.

Data:
Game version:
  1.04 deluxe (all dlc) by steam (original)

tools that I use to inject the mods:
CCT 1.2.1.0 and Data Editor 2019.0.0.8.2 Alpha

1-It's not a problem of visualization or game crash

First of all, I clarify that it is not a problem of the basic functioning of mods or game crasheos ...
The mods work correctly within the match and without apparent problems when using them inside the game.

In case it arises as a doubt, I explain below the process that I follow to install the mods.

-first I inject the mods into the corresponding slot dedicated to the mode universe.

LAL5ytt.png

Then I regenerate the Chuck deff.  

Later I open the Data editor, I check that the data of the pofo (that commentators, string, ID of the fighter are of the corresponding mod ... and not repeated with another one) and I install them using the CCT.  I start the game, I immediately edit some wrestle in universe mode and I save the data so that the pofo / move is enabled ...

-Test the mods to verify that everything works in order (attires, use it in match's, check entrace, moves... etc ..) and up to that point ... everything seems to be in order ...

8xwHaFQ.png

2 - the problem

the truth is something complicated to explain ...

Maybe the best way is to say that it is similar to that original bug of the game, in which if one programmed a title match it was not saved when leaving the game ... even if the match already there was played in the course of the show.

-the mods I can use, I can edit mod moves, design show, entry, attributes, I can use them in a match and others ... until that point everything works well

-The problem appears when assembling "the program of the show or ppv" in turn ...

I can program the show, assign the mods in a match ... I can start a show ... and I can play the match in which the mods participate.

6TqKbIH.png

apTh5Ql.png

But only if I play the "show" continuously and without leaving the game. Yes or if I should finish the show and move on to the next one.

-The problem begins the moment I leave the game (either with the Cartmatch armed and ready, as well as the show started, or having already played the match corresponding to the mods)

zMMOm0M.png

Then, when reloading my U.mode game, I find the match to which the mods were assigned, they are totally changed by no mods characters (It also happens in the case of a show already started ... even if I already played the match in which the mods were)

dTeP9rx.png

ngw1edF.png

3- -Other factor related to this problem is if I want to simulate a match in which mods are found. In this case the mods do not appear eligible (neither does the name of the mod appear) if I want to assign a winner ... only the original wrestles of the game appear ...

Although these problems are annoying but could be passable ... everything changes before one more inconvenience. If I advance of month or until a PPV (with the show in which it is the assigned mod ..) the mods end up unassigned from their show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

apologize if the post sounds somewhat coarse, rude or confusing or, it lends itself to some misunderstanding due to my mishandling of English (please let me know if this is how to improve that in the future)

But I will really be grateful if anyone can help me with this problem ... even if it is to find a clue as to what may be causing it .... Either it is a common error without a solution.

Either way, thanks for reading.