💀Soul Rider's CAW Enterprises💀 - Eli Drake Uploaded

Soul RiderX

36587705abd40ef46d158ce02a9eecb599e88fa3

Creative criticism will be appreciated. 

Mason Ryan Uploaded
If anyone has some decent logos for his trunks/knee pads, that will be much appreciated

85892815.jpg

Ryback Uploaded
75629114.png

Killer Kross Uploaded
54077367.png

Credit to Wr3d for the big back tattoo, and the back trunks logo on attire 2.

Matt Morgan Uploaded
77457234.png

Edited by Soul RiderX
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

The Mountain(from Game Of Thrones) Preview-

Right now he's bald, since I didn't get to make his hair texture yet, hopefully, I'll make it in upcoming days.

D2Qfkl2X0AImWyG?format=jpg&name=large

D2F7hMIXgAAARm6?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Update on the mountain-

Reworked the face. I think it resembles him more now, but I still need to.make a few tweaks.

I'm really not happy with his arms tattoos, its frustrating. If anyone could help that will be amazing.

D2fYAxMXgAAiUrb?format=jpg&name=large

D2fYHpWWoAAmXMz?format=jpg&name=large

D2fYdJZXgAUL7uG?format=jpg&name=large

Ryback Uploaded
*Credit goes to Ravenos, as I modified his preexisting face texture and kind of merged it with mine.

75629114.png

Edited by Soul RiderX

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Wow. Hey that Killer Kross caw is insane man. Damn good work here. When will you be uploading him? 

Thanks mate, feels great to finally hear spme feedback. I'm currently working on improving his tattoos, so once I'm through with that I'll upload him. A matter of few days I believe.

• Like 1

Hey dude! Saw these on caws.ws and commented there. Kross looks great! If you need help with Signatures and Finishers, I can help:

Sigs: Empress Combination 1/Venus Fly Trap( part of a combo with the Doomsday Saito),  Rolling Kneebar 1

Fins: Backdrop Suplex 1/4 (Doomsday Saito), Coquina Clutch/Asuka Lock 1 (Kross Jacket)

For an entrance, I guess Ciampa's (Generic Superstar 5) works for him.

Once again, great job on all of these.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

Hey dude! Saw these on caws.ws and commented there. Kross looks great! If you need help with Signatures and Finishers, I can help:

Sigs: Empress Combination 1/Venus Fly Trap( part of a combo with the Doomsday Saito),  Rolling Kneebar 1

Fins: Backdrop Suplex 1/4 (Doomsday Saito), Coquina Clutch/Asuka Lock 1 (Kross Jacket)

For an entrance, I guess Ciampa's (Generic Superstar 5) works for him.

Once again, great job on all of these.

Damn mate thanks, that will surely be helpful soon with building his moveset. And thanks for the comment, always appreciated man.

• Too Sweet 1

You're welcome dude. Happy to be of service. Just a heads up though, he's also used the Claw Hold and the Powerbomb in AAA. Everything else is basically a motherload of suplexes and kicks.

Edited by Motown Hero
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

You're welcome dude. Happy to be of service. Just a heads up though, he's also used the Claw Hold and the Powerbomb in AAA. Everything else is basically a motherload of suplexes and kicks.

Thanks. I will leave it with his TNA moveset, if anybody prefer his AAA or  Lucha Underground set, he is free to edit.
On that note, I tried to Reworked Kross tattoos to the best of my ability. He is now uploaded to CC.

54077367.png

• Too Sweet 1

15 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Well....it's definitely a good start. The needs a bit more work, but I can see Morgan in there. 

Yeah, I had a rough time finding a good quality face pic of him. Thanks for the feedback mate.

Here is a new face and attire preview-
D8CnlSOXoAAijPL.jpg
D8CoHdZXsAM1Jx0.jpg
D8CsN_MXUAAZ_LD.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

He looks freaking awesome man! Damn, he looks good. 

Appreciate this bro, thanks. I already created his black trunks attire. He should be uploaded in a couple of hours.

• Like 1