tomwearsglasses - AEW, WWF, WCW - Showcase Mode, Dusty, Flair, Steamboat, Whipwreck, Valentine, Rection, Morris, Heenan, Hennig, Piper, Martel, Warrior, Oz, Studd, Ryzing, Mastino, Jacquelyn, Madusa, Sherri, Liz, Managers, Boss, Harts, Rick Rude RIP Flair

tomwearsglasses

It looks like 2K19 is the end of the road for 2k wrestling game modding, so we might as well make the most of it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Downloads for My Released 2K19 Mods

https://mega.nz/#F!B9UGwQrJ!JDDJyeYDvb3P1bDBKyiN3w

____________________________________________________________________________________________

AEW Mods

AEW Dynamite - Theme Song and Show Intro

AEW-Dynamite.jpg

WCW Mods

Bobby Heenan - Various Attires

WCW-Bobby-Heenan.jpg

The Boss

WCW-The-Boss-238.jpg

Bret Hart

WCW-Bret-Hart-177.jpg

British Bulldog

WCW-British-Bulldog-212.jpg

Bruiser Mastino

WCW-Bruiser-Mastino-450.jpg

Col Robert Parker

WCW-Col-Robert-Parker-799.jpg

Curt Hennig - Various Attires

WCW-Curt-Hennig.jpg 

Diamond Studd

WCW-Diamond-Studd-334.jpg

Dusty Rhodes - Various Attires

WCW-Dusty-Rhodes.jpg

Greg Valentine - Various Attires

WCW-Greg-Valentine.jpg

Hugh G. Rection

WCW-Hugh-GRection.jpg

Hugh Morris

WCW-Hugh-Morris.jpg

Jacquelyn

WCW-Jacquelyn.jpg

Jim Neidhart

WCW-Jim-Neidhart-180.jpg

Jimmy Hart

WCW-Jimmy-Hart-798.jpg

Madusa

WCW-Madusa.jpg

Mikey Whipwreck

WCW-Mikey-Whipwreck-2.jpg

Miss Elizabeth

WCW-Miss-Elizabeth.jpg

Oz

WCW-Oz-395.jpg

Paul Ellering

WCW-Paul-Ellering.jpg

Ric Flair - Steamboat/Flair Feud Attires

WCW-Ric-Flair.jpg

Ricky Steamboat - Steamboat/Flair Feud Attires

WCW-Ricky-Steamboat.jpg

Rick Martel - WCW '98

WCW-Rick-Martel.jpg

Rick Rude - WCW RIP Flair Attire (1993.09.18)

WCW-Rick-Rude.jpg

Roddy Piper - WCW/NWA Attires

WCW-Roddy-Piper.jpg

Sister Sherri

WCW-Sister-Sherri.jpg 

Ted DiBiase

WCW-Ted-Di-Biase-136.jpg

Terra Ryzing

WCW-Terra-Ryzing-418.jpg

Warrior - Halloween Havoc '98

WCW-Warrior.jpg

WWF Mods

Bobby the Brain Heenan - Various Attires

WWF-Bobby-Heenan.jpg

Greg Valentine - Rhythm 'N' Blues

WWF-Greg-Valentine-Rhythm-NBlues.jpg

Mr. Perfect - Various Attires

WWF-Mr-Perfect-Pack.jpg

Sherri Martel - Survivor Series '87 and Ports

WWF-Sherri-Martel-Survivor-Series87.jpg

Other Mods

WWE 2K19 Showcase: Fantasy Matches

Main.jpg

Match-Menu.jpg

Match01.jpgMatch02.jpgMatch03.jpg

This is mainly a proof-of-concept to show how the Showcase mode can be modded to create new matchups.

What it does:
- Changes the first three matches of the Daniel Bryan Showcase to these matches:
1. AJ Styles vs Cesaro (Summerslam '17)
2. Mr. Perfect (with Bobby Heenan) vs Dolph Ziggler (Night of Champions '10)
3. The Rock vs Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania XXX)
- Includes new splash screen, updated menu, new videos, and updated objective text.

What it doesn't do (yet):
- Cut scenes don't lock, so you can either skip them or they will play out but weirdly because you will have control of your character.
- You can't successfully complete Mr. Perfect vs Dolph Ziggler, because the last objective requires you to do springboard to the apron move, which Mr. Perfect doesn't have equipped by default.  Updating the pofo/moveset doesn't seem to change the moveset within the Showcase mode, so perhaps there's a second database of character information stored elsewhere?
- Commentary still refers to original matches.  Some menu renders (i.e. show and title graphics) not changed.

Huge thanks to @Fawuwu for helping to port and recolor my mods from previous years!

Edited by tomwearsglasses
WCW Rick Rude - RIP Flair Attire
  • Like 22
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 7

Thanks everyone!  I appreciate the support, and it's nice to see a bunch of familiar screen names.

15 hours ago, motishow said:

Wcw modder is here again!!!

hope you can port your Hugh Morrus wee2k17 mod

thanks

I'm probably going to work on a few new attires first, but at some point I'll start porting over my old projects.  Be careful what you wish for though, as Hugh Morrus is usually accompanied by a Hugh G Rection.

11 hours ago, Just Not said:

WELCOME BACK! One of my main inspirations to start modding in the first place 🙌🙏 Great to have you back and looking forward to what you got in store this year! 🤘

Thanks so much!  I guess it all comes full circle, since your WCW mods are one of the reasons I came back :).

47 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Good work on Flair & Steamboat. I too wish 2k bring back create a story as well. It was tedious & time consuming to type in all the dialogue but I had such a blast with it

Me too!  And imagine how sick it would be on a PC game!  For one thing, you could type way faster 😀.  But also, combining it with a modded roster and arenas, and the fact that you can now add show intro videos & transitions - you'd be able to completely recreate shows and stories from all different eras.

Anyways, we have like 3 or 4 days more days to make noise about it on the Official 2K19 Feedback Project forum.

• Like 5

16h85k3.jpg

It might be a while before I finish my next project, because I'm hoping to do a bunch of attires.  But on the bright side, it looks like we're finally moving away from Hard Times.

• Like 13
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

10 hours ago, SimplyRipZz said:

Glad to see you're back bud!

Thanks!  So way back before I abandoned this project, I remember you were interested in seeing this attire:

42-73570753_custom-53e5e50fd40870a1f4eae

Does anyone happen to know of any ppvs or shows when he wore this?  I'm trying to find more reference material to figure out what boots to match it to.

• Like 2

Thank you very much for the Flair/Steamboat Pack. One of the greatest rivalries ever in professional wrestling.

Your Dusty Rhodes mod looks great too. Very excited for the possibility to relive the battles between Dusty Rhodes and the Nature Boy.

The picture of Dusty in your last posting must have been taken before February 1985 (see here: 227f11df6133ba73892bfe28f3fce0d2--nwa-wr

My best bet would be the summer of 1984. During an interview segment for Mid Atlantic Dusty wore this outfit on July 21, 1984. Unfortunately you can only see his upper body like in the picture. I hope this is helpful.

• Like 2

Thanks @Wilbur Walsh! That's extremely helpful! I just went through that Mid Atlantic show and he comes back at the end for a Jimmy Valiant interview and at the end he lays down for no reason, so I can see he's wearing the boots with the light blue star on them.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: I remember why I my interest in this faded last time -> everything I want to do takes forever and/or doesn't work lol.  Slow going but I do intend to finish this set.

Still a lot of tweaking to remove glitches and and clean up the textures but I have all the objects working now.

i3vpyt.jpg

I really wanted to get a no-sleeve shirt working (for the attire above and also one or two later-WCW outfits) - but because he has an atypical model size everything I try ends up glitchy.  I might have to go keep the short-sleeve shirt unless anyone has any suggestions.

• Like 9
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 4

• 3 weeks later...

i4o9wh.jpg

Thanks @SimplyRipZz and @Clarityman!

Sooo ... since this game likes to thwart my progress at every turn ... it crashes when I try to pair this particular mod with an entrance and in-ring attire.  Which brings me to this week's Survey Time:

Sunglasses or no sunglasses for this attire?

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

On 5/11/2019 at 4:33 AM, Clarityman said:

I vote no glasses. The pics I've seen of him in this attire he wasn't wearing glasses.

As the only participating voter in survey time...you win!  No glasses it is.

For historical perspective, he was wearing sunglasses in the appearance I used to match the boots and pads.  But presumably if he wrestled...he would've removed them.  And if you want a glasses-wearing Dusty you can go for the Hard Times attire.

211w5nd.jpg 

No promises, but if I can finish in time I'd love to release him on the next milestone date in Rhodes family history - May 25th.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1