HxD Hex Editor problem

Banshee

Hey everyone, everything was working fine with my HxD editing until today, I downloaded a Seth Rollins mod and wanted to make it my main attire, but I couldn't find the CH number in HxD. The mod was assigned to ch36912 but I wanted to make it ch36902 to make it the main model/attire, but I couldn't find any "369" while looking through the pac's Hex.What's the problem?

Newer ch pac files don't contain (readable) information about the slot or attire. Why don't you use CCT 2019 for this? This makes it possible to install a ch pac file in a specific ch AND attire slot. CCT automatically converts the ch file to the 'old', readable format. It is much easier to use than the way with HxD.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Yes! 1

On 3/16/2019 at 12:39 AM, TheVisitorX said:

Newer ch pac files don't contain (readable) information about the slot or attire. Why don't you use CCT 2019 for this? This makes it possible to install a ch pac file in a specific ch AND attire slot. CCT automatically converts the ch file to the 'old', readable format. It is much easier to use than the way with HxD.

Didn't know that. Thanks, I'll try CCT then, I'm new to the PC era modding, last time I was modding was on WWE 2K15 PS3, that's why I don't know most of the new s*it! 😗))

Edited by Banshee

1 hour ago, SKRAPE said:

Didn't know that. Thanks, I'll try CCT then, I'm new to the PC era modding, last time I was modding was on WWE 2K15 PS3, that's why I don't know most of the new s*it! 😗))

The Installing Mods Wiki page should be a good start then. ;)

• Like 1

• Banshee locked this topic