Shattered! - Jack Evans uploaded!

Shattered!

Hey everyone!, so I haven't actually been active on here for a while. But I thought now would be a good time to make a return. I won't be doing any big projects this year, I'll just be making the odd CAW as I go, depending on what I'm watching at the time, or just what I'm feeling.

JACK EVANS

Due to layer restrictions, Jack will only have one pair of shorts. But he does have four colour variations of his pads spread across the ring and entrance attires for you guys to swap out depending on which ones you prefer. Also a big shout out to Defract for creating the face texture for this one. 

D1s5zNxWoAAp5si.jpg

JERRY LYNN

This one is a nice little collaboration with NickBreaker. He had already created a stellar Jerry Lynn, but I wanted to make a 'what if' version so to speak. What if he was still active? So I took the attires he wore towards the end of his career and aged him to match up to what he currently looks like. I think it came out quite nice, and he fits in well with my Universe. So check him out! He comes with two attires, the blue one pictured, and a red variation.

D1s5zO7WkAAhV7_.jpg

RAVEN

Another collaboration with NickBreaker here! This one was my first proper fully fleshed out CAW of the year, and it was the one that got me back into the groove of creating. He comes with four recent attires, once again spread across the ring and entrances attires.

D1s50FSWoAAraj-.jpg

The search tag for ALL of my creations will be 'Shattered!', and the wrestlers names. My PSN is SeanMcDade96, so you can make sure you grab the right one!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1