Port over 2K15 entrances?

Hey Yo

3 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

You can change it like for any other superstar, but the CAW model will likely be messed up due to the difference in bone structure between males and females.

Mm that is not something that will work well then, would creating more attires, then loading in an attire work better, like a modded attire? 

• 2 months later...
On 3/18/2019 at 10:41 PM, Chris2000 said:

Thanks a million, hugely appreciated squarecirclefan

UPDATE - Tried to go into Promo/Brawl crashed game after moving in 02630 into evt folder, i wonder why it is crashing mine but not yours, mine is a steam version too like yours , I am trying work out why

I wonder if I copied all your evt folder into mine, every single file would that make a difference, im running my game from the C drive

Have you you re-generated your Chunk? 

Ok, so I've been reading through this thread... I imported the contact signing into my game and it works fine. (including the lighting)/ But does anyone know how to change the belt and also the host to micheal cole? 

Answers hidden in all this thread ^^

You have to know the ID (in hexadecimal) of the object in the cutscene:

the ID of the belt or the ID of Michael Cole

Open the evt file with HXD, change the ID of the object with the ID of the object you want to use to replace.

And if your question is, like in your other thread, change the belt with a custom belt, it's more difficult, than only replace, perhaps PM @JManny

• 1 month later...

This thread talks about a lot of topic.

On which action do you ask for a tutorial ?

- inject other cutscene in a in-game create a video cutscene

- modify an object in a cutscene

?

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, Simul8 said:

Have you you re-generated your Chunk? 

Ok, so I've been reading through this thread... I imported the contact signing into my game and it works fine. (including the lighting)/ But does anyone know how to change the belt and also the host to micheal cole? 

I had but I got it working haha. only thing is I have now moved to a new PC, an MSI Trident 3

So i need to get it working there now too haha :D

• 6 months later...

So I found the two men backstage interview from WWE 2k18. I used 4221.pac for testing purposes. It works well but not with @JManny's backdrops from his 2K88 mod. Hers a pic of what I mean:

fm0HM93.jpg

I dont know what correct arminitron.pac the scene suppose to used but maybe someone could help with the dimensions of the back drop.

The evt files are 03652.pac, 03660.pac, 03661.pac, 03662.pac, 03670.pac, 03680.pac, 03650.pac,  03651.pac

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...