Port over 2K15 entrances?

Hey Yo

4 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

2038_mic is the ID

Attire working on Cena contract scene, mic still hovering tho, maybe your working on a fix on that one or we can change character again if you want?

The Heyman scene stephanie went in but I must have selected the wrong line to put her on, which hex line is it for the two greyed out unselectable characters shown

QrCLerw.png

Hi,

In this scene, Paul Heyman should be cast 4. When editing the 0fop file, you will notice the ID for Lesnar as third on the list. Cast 1 and 2 are the characters signing the contract, which correspond with the first two lines in the 0fop file.

One reason they are greyed out is due to the original scene only having two characters. (promo scene). This determines the number of characters you can change in Create A Video. It's sort of hardcoded for the slot. The best cutscene to replace will be a scene with 4 characters or more in the ring. Like Universe mode cutscene 3 or cutscene 5 in Create A Video.

You might also want to use the Stephanie 14 model with a black suit jacket (44402) which is AD72 in Hex. I don't think 2k19 has her 2k18 manager model with a black suit and bottoms.

One other thing is, we probably need to change the ID for the mic. Use the 2k19 mic (The default mic used in the promo cutscenes). In this case, the prop ID for the mic will need to be changed in the 0fop file. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

In this scene, Paul Heyman should be cast 4. When editing the 0fop file, you will notice the ID for Lesnar as third on the list. Cast 1 and 2 are the characters signing the contract, which correspond with the first two lines in the 0fop file.

One reason they are greyed out is due to the original scene only having two characters. (promo scene). This determines the number of characters you can change in Create A Video. It's sort of hardcoded for the slot. The best cutscene to replace will be a scene with 4 characters or more in the ring. Like Universe mode cutscene 3 or cutscene 5 in Create A Video.

You might also want to use the Stephanie 14 model with a black suit jacket (44402) which is AD72 in Hex. I don't think 2k19 has her 2k18 manager model with a black suit and bottoms.

One other thing is, we probably need to change the ID for the mic. Use the 2k19 mic (The default mic used in the promo cutscenes). In this case, the prop ID for the mic will need to be changed in the 0fop file. 

Okay what should the mic ID go too?

24 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Okay what should the mic ID go too?

When you open the 0fop file for the scene, you will see a few Hex ID's listed below those for the characters. These are for the props used in the scene. Locate 07 F6 (2038) and change it to 00 9F (0159). The 0159.pac file in the prop folder is the default promo mic.

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

When you open the 0fop file for the scene, you will see a few Hex ID's listed below those for the characters. These are for the props used in the scene. Locate 07 F6 (2038) and change it to 00 9F (0159). The 0159.pac file in the prop folder is the default promo mic.

Thanks buddy

What about changing the belt and those cutscenes above 🤔 any idea were id find them

7 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Thanks buddy

What about changing the belt and those cutscenes above 🤔 any idea were id find them

The MyCareer cutscenes are not marked or indexed. That is the challenge with locating these scenes. I know these will be located between 3000.pac and 4000.pac One will have to copy all those files to a folder, decompress and examine the data in the 0fop file for each. If you have a custom title prop, you will have to swap it with the belt prop file. Which custom belt do you want to use in your scene ? 

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The MyCareer cutscenes are not marked or indexed. That is the challenge with locating these scenes. I know these will be located between 3000.pac and 4000.pac One will have to copy all those files to a folder, decompress and examine the data in the 0fop file for each. If you have a custom title prop, you will have to swap it with the belt prop file. Which custom belt do you want to use in your scene ? 

It is one i have created in create a title in game, i remember seeing a file entitled custom title somewhere, i could send you this file over if you like, the only issue is were is that custom championship saved?

Ill take a look and see if i can find these scenes also between 03000 and 04000

Have you ever seen a cutscene in the vanilla files from a previous game where one wrestler is male, one female and they are talking backstage 🤔?

The thing is, a custom title created ingame is saved in memory, whereas the title belt props are model objects. It's something that needs to be found out by investigation. Finding out if there is a different hex value for the belt which the game will interpret as a custom title.You can send the custom title file so I can examine it.

I can't think of any backstage scene offhand. There might be one in 2k18's CREATE A VIDEO with Stephanie Mcmahon.

The thing is, a custom title created ingame is saved in memory, whereas the title belt props are model objects. It's something that needs to be found out by investigation. Finding out if there is a different hex value for the belt which the game will interpret as a custom title.You can send the custom title file so I can examine it.

I can't think of any backstage scene offhand. There might be one in 2k18's CREATE A VIDEO with Stephanie Mcmahon.

Where would my custom in game title be saved/stored can i ask?

Ill take a look for this scene

Is it possible to wipe out an arena for the backstage area? Switch if you will

2 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Where would my custom in game title be saved/stored can i ask?

Ill take a look for this scene

Is it possible to wipe out an arena for the backstage area? Switch if you will

A created title ingame is like a CAW .it's not an object. The titles used in the cutscenes are prop objects which are separate 3D model files. The game doesn't handle both objects the same way. As far as I know, it seems you can only replace belt objects with other belt objects. 

I have found the scenes with Bobby Roode. They are 3620 and 3625.

You can't replace a backstage object. If you have a scene in the stage area, it can be replaced with a curtain object like the one in the YouTube video you posted.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

34 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

A created title ingame is like a CAW .it's not an object. The titles used in the cutscenes are prop objects which are separate 3D model files. The game doesn't handle both objects the same way. As far as I know, it seems you can only replace belt objects with other belt objects. 

I have found the scenes with Bobby Roode. They are 3620 and 2625.

You can't replace a backstage object. If you have a scene in the stage area, it can be replaced with a curtain object like the one in the YouTube video you posted.

If that is the case what would be the best way to recreate my custom title would it be better to not create it ingame do you think?

Just now, Chris2000 said:

If that is the case what would be the best way to recreate my custom title would it be better to not create it ingame do you think?

I think the best way is to replace the texture of a belt object in the game and assign a different ID. Just similar to what @matt2282p did with one of his mods. If you decompress the belt object file I sent you, you will notice the 0A.pac file is the texture.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

I think the best way is to replace the texture of a belt object in the game and assign a different ID. Just similar to what @matt2282p did with one of his mods. If you decompress the belt object file I sent you, you will notice the 0A.pac file is the texture.

I will try send over the title i had in mind , thank you, thanks for finding the roode cutscene to is the second one the evolution scene yea?

Just now, Chris2000 said:

I will try send over the title i had in mind , thank you, thanks for finding the roode cutscene to is the second one the evolution scene yea?

No. There are two scenes with Bobby Roode. This might be an alternate cutscene, depending on choices made in the game.

I have located the Evolution and Miz TV files. When I'm back in front of my PC I'll give you the ID's. 

@Chris2000 here are the cutscene ID numbers.

3620                 SD ARENA. BOBBY ROODE

3625                 SD ARENA. BOBBY ROODE

3870                 Brawl Raw Arena Evolution

3860                   Brawl raw arena Evolution

3315                 Miz TV MIZTOURAGE Maryse

3320                MIZ TV MIZTOURAGE Maryse OPTION A (Choose not to attack the Miz)

3325               Miz tv Option B (Choose to attack the Miz)

No. There are two scenes with Bobby Roode. This might be an alternate cutscene, depending on choices made in the game.

I have located the Evolution and Miz TV files. When I'm back in front of my PC I'll give you the ID's. 

Okay thank you again, i tried the mic but it didnt work for the two contract signings, 

Ill try it again now

The Miz scene and the Evolution scene both have a lot of cast so ill try pick a scene to take out that has lots of cast

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

@Chris2000 here are the cutscene ID numbers.

3620                 SD ARENA. BOBBY ROODE

3625                 SD ARENA. BOBBY ROODE

3870                 Brawl Raw Arena Evolution

3860                   Brawl raw arena Evolution

3315                 Miz TV MIZTOURAGE Maryse

3320                MIZ TV MIZTOURAGE Maryse OPTION A (Choose not to attack the Miz)

3325               Miz tv Option B (Choose to attack the Miz)

m7Sh4Gb.png

Here's my title, I am trying to find where this is saved but am struggling, managed to get Roode scene one into game

Just wondering how I get this too you now

UPDATE - I ported in MizTv Scene and worked out by the huge file size the belt reveal scene with Sasha Banks. Can I ask just for this one scene of MizTV with the Miz is it possible to remove the belt around his waist?

Edited by Chris2000

4 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

m7Sh4Gb.png

Here's my title, I am trying to find where this is saved but am struggling, managed to get Roode scene one into game

Just wondering how I get this too you now

UPDATE - I ported in MizTv Scene and worked out by the huge file size the belt reveal scene with Sasha Banks. Can I ask just for this one scene of MizTV with the Miz is it possible to remove the belt around his waist?

Hi, 

I'm not sure a custom title created in the game will work in these cutscenes. The only chance is using a modded belt object . You can't assign them in the evp file. 

You will need to create recreate this design and replace the texture of a belt object with it.

It is possible to remove the belt. The belt is assigned as a prop by the evt_data file, it's not a titile he is holdi

The evt_data file contains data which controls most of the objects in the cutscenes. It is responsible for the belts assigned . In a way, users are limited by what the developers have set in that file. I need to take time to examine this data properly with regards to cutscenes. I have only worked with the parts of the file controlling alternate entrances.

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

I'm not sure a custom title created in the game will work in these cutscenes. The only chance is using a modded belt object . You can't assign them in the evp file. 

You will need to create recreate this design and replace the texture of a belt object with it.

It is possible to remove the belt. The belt is assigned as a prop by the evt_data file, it's not a titile he is holdi

The evt_data file contains data which controls most of the objects in the cutscenes. It is responsible for the belts assigned . In a way, users are limited by what the developers have set in that file. I need to take time to examine this data properly with regards to cutscenes. I have only worked with the parts of the file controlling alternate entrances.

How do i replace the design texture 🤔 is this a photoshop thing or am i way off?

Yeah i think for that miztv scene id like the title removed it is showing up in my game nicely though

Ive used up the brawl scenes under promo, are the wrap up 2 scenes just above the brawl scenes yeah?

1 hour ago, Chris2000 said:

How do i replace the design texture 🤔 is this a photoshop thing or am i way off?

Yeah i think for that miztv scene id like the title removed it is showing up in my game nicely though

Ive used up the brawl scenes under promo, are the wrap up 2 scenes just above the brawl scenes yeah?

You can replace the design texture using photoshop. If you have been doing some character modding before, like creating attires, then it's easy. What I first suggest you do is, decompress the belt object files I sent you to try obtaining the textures and to understand the file structure, so you have an idea of what you need to modify.

29 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can replace the design texture using photoshop. If you have been doing some character modding before, like creating attires, then it's easy. What I first suggest you do is, decompress the belt object files I sent you to try obtaining the textures and to understand the file structure, so you have an idea of what you need to modify.

I have photoshop CS2 which is little old now but i hope will be ok, thanks

Is there a guide i can follow for the texture modifications please, thank you 

The mic in the contract signing cutscene after you changed the prop to the default mic did it work for you? 🤔

27 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

I have photoshop CS2 which is little old now but i hope will be ok, thanks

Is there a guide i can follow for the texture modifications please, thank you 

The mic in the contract signing cutscene after you changed the prop to the default mic did it work for you? 🤔

I've not created attires before so its not something I've really looked into personally. You will need to look in the tools and resources section , or look through @AznBlusuazn's tutorials on YouTube. I'm not sure if the dds texture plugins (The NVIDIA and INTEL plugins) you need for photoshop to work with these files is compatible with CS2 though. Maybe CS3 minimum.

The mic placement did not work perfectly in the Heyman scene. Though it seems to be better with the default character model. You will encounter a few glitches with 2k15 prop objects, just as we encounter with 2k15 champion entrance and victory motions which are not read properly games after 2k15. I will look at the scene again .

45 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I've not created attires before so its not something I've really looked into personally. You will need to look in the tools and resources section , or look through @AznBlusuazn's tutorials on YouTube. I'm not sure if the dds texture plugins (The NVIDIA and INTEL plugins) you need for photoshop to work with these files is compatible with CS2 though. Maybe CS3 minimum.

The mic placement did not work perfectly in the Heyman scene. Though it seems to be better with the default character model. You will encounter a few glitches with 2k15 prop objects, just as we encounter with 2k15 champion entrance and victory motions which are not read properly games after 2k15. I will look at the scene again .

Ill watch those now thank you

With the mic scene im happy to accept small glitch as long as the mic is floating above , if he is holding it in a glitchy way that might be ok

Just say we change the prop mic file you sent me previously, would that alter the mics for other scenes or just those two contract signing scenes ported from wwe 2k15?

53 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Ill watch those now thank you

With the mic scene im happy to accept small glitch as long as the mic is floating above , if he is holding it in a glitchy way that might be ok

Just say we change the prop mic file you sent me previously, would that alter the mics for other scenes or just those two contract signing scenes ported from wwe 2k15?

One thing I noticed is. If the character model is taller, the mic tends to fit into the hands better. maybe its better using someone like Triple H instead. Changing the prop will not affect the mic for the other scenes. Cutscenes from 2k16 till present wouldn't have problems with mic placement.

With the Heyman contract signing scene, the game tends to swap characters when loading. What you need to do is , when editing the 0fop, place Heyman as the 4th character, the character who Brock Lesnar attacks as the second. Lesnar as the third (I think he is third by default.)

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

To clarify, the Intel Texture Works .dds Plugin require Photoshop CS6 or later. However, Nvidia Texture Tools .dds Plugin will work with Photoshop 5.0 or later (at least up to CS6). So yes, CS2 (which is 9.0) should work with that. The Intel plugin is superior, however.

• Like 1