Port over 2K15 entrances?

Hey Yo

Hi @Hey Yo,

I  have this 2k15 entrance ported. Here is a link to the file pack below

https://mega.nz/#!cvw2WKLb!gtpePMng42-uI4sOTd4YaD1wzAgy033n9IEIRxIR0Rk

I have used evt slot 346. You will need to change the ID for the titantron from 346 to 846. Make two other copies and rename them as ent_0346_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0346_0_0_2.bk2.Also remember to change the titantron ID to 846_0_0 , minitrons and wall trons to 346_0_0 undertaker retro. This is not used for the Undertaker. I will sort out the breakout and Run-in features later on.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

8 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Hey do any of you guys know why when I try to port over the old interview cutscene that it wont work for me for WWE2K19?

k6bUjjk.png

Hi,

Which interview scene are you trying to port and how do you view the cutscenes in 2k19 ?

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Which interview scene are you trying to port and how do you view the cutscenes in 2k19 ?

The one in the video below from wwe 2k17 please

And in create a video is where i need it so I can change the cast and record

Have you an idea of what to do, I am using HXD, pac editor but when I port in the bpe file nothing is happening

4 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

The one in the video below from wwe 2k17 please

And in create a video is where i need it so I can change the cast and record

Have you an idea of what to do, I am using HXD, pac editor but when I port in the bpe file nothing is happening

Can I ask what cutscene you are trying to replace in Create-A Video ? I have been able to port it over the female Brawl Cutscene, but there are no lights or are quite dim in all the arena's . Probably might need to use a backtstage cutscene. I have tried a 2k15 showcase mode cutscene and that works fine.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can I ask what cutscene you are trying to replace in Create-A Video ? I have been able to port it over the female Brawl Cutscene, but there are no lights or are quite dim in all the arena's . Probably might need to use a backtstage cutscene. I have tried a 2k15 showcase mode cutscene and that works fine.

Could it be that you need to port some effect and light files over as well? I know you need to do that for entrances where the light isn't available in the current game, so it might be the case here as well.

6 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Could it be that you need to port some effect and light files over as well? I know you need to do that for entrances where the light isn't available in the current game, so it might be the case here as well.

Hi @Cave Waverider, I did port the effects and lights for the interview cutscene but it had no effect. It’s just this backstage scene as an in-ring cutscene I tested over the same slot worked fine.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I was trying to port over scene 03510 for example from WWE 2K17 which is as you can see below the 30 Second Angry Interview, where a superstar can reply with a 30 second angry promo interview with Renee Young.

When I followed the tutorial it didnt work for me for WWE 2K19, it did for WWE 2K17 (see second image) with Big Cass and any superstar I want via cast change in create a video. Which WWE 2K19 create a video scene did you port over? We might need to go step by step maybe if thats okay with you? Have you tried porting over the WWE 2K15 contract signing cutscene to WWE 2K19 yet?

As for which PAC file in the WWE 2K19 evt folder I attempted to use to go over, just one which had WRAP UP 2 THE ROCK, I think it was, I forgot the number, I tried a few others but none worked because when I went back into create a video none had changed, which did you use?

o0CiNLT.png

MUs9Giz.jpg

Edited by Chris2000

26 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

I was trying to port over scene 03510 for example from WWE 2K17 which is as you can see below the 30 Second Angry Interview, where a superstar can reply with a 30 second angry promo interview with Renee Young.

When I followed the tutorial it didnt work for me for WWE 2K19, it did for WWE 2K17 (see second image) with Big Cass and any superstar I want via cast change in create a video. Which WWE 2K19 create a video scene did you port over? We might need to go step by step maybe if thats okay with you? Have you tried porting over the WWE 2K15 contract signing cutscene to WWE 2K19 yet?

As for which PAC file in the WWE 2K19 evt folder I attempted to use to go over, just one which had WRAP UP 2 THE ROCK, I think it was, I forgot the number, I tried a few others but none worked because when I went back into create a video none had changed, which did you use?

o0CiNLT.png

MUs9Giz.jpg

I used the Diva Brawl cutscene under promo, where one Diva hits the other in the head with a mic in the ring. (2630). I just replaced 

Do you know the ID for the contract signing cutscene in 2k15 ?

Seems you are using the right steps though.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I used the Diva Brawl cutscene under promo, where one Diva hits the other in the head with a mic in the ring. (2630). I just replaced 

Do you know the ID for the contract signing cutscene in 2k15 ?

Seems you are using the right steps though.

I don't I saw it can be done though because someone managed it on Youtube. I asked him but he didnt reply. I don't own WWE 2K15 but if you sent me the evt folder I could go through it 

Do you have a video or screenshot of that scene you imported successfully?

So it was 02630 pac file in WWE 2K19 yea? Which scene does that translate into create a video do you know in game? 

Nbr76TL.png

Credit to Cus7ate9 Youtuber for image

Edited by Chris2000

7 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

I don't I saw it can be done though because someone managed it on Youtube. I asked him but he didnt reply. I don't own WWE 2K15 but if you sent me the evt folder I could go through it 

Do you have a video or screenshot of that scene you imported successfully?

So it was 02630 pac file in WWE 2K19 yea? Which scene does that translate into create a video do you know in game? 

Nbr76TL.png

Credit to Cus7ate9 Youtuber for image

I think it’s cutscene 8 or 9 under Promo/ Brawl.

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I think it’s cutscene 8 or 9 under Promo/ Brawl.

Would you be able to send your file over to me by MEGA or Mediafire please so I can see if yours works in my game. 

Do you own WWE 2K15

Thanks

Update, ok i found where it went, it crashed the game, i take it something else needs to happen, it is Promo/Brawl, cutscene 6, any idea why it crashed? 

I made sure each BPE file went in correct, the 1kb one on top, 252kb on bottom using PAC Editor

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tma3zqfkmdmdeke/02630.pac/file

Here's the file I used

Edited by Chris2000

1 hour ago, Chris2000 said:

Update, ok i found where it went, it crashed the game, i take it something else needs to happen, it is Promo/Brawl, cutscene 6, any idea why it crashed? 

I made sure each BPE file went in correct, the 1kb one on top, 252kb on bottom using PAC Editor

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tma3zqfkmdmdeke/02630.pac/file

Here's the file I used

I still need to fix the light issue as the cutscene is so dark. I think it needs to replace a backstage scene like those in MyCareer mode . I will test by replacing a MyCareer cutscene instead.

I will examine your file and send you mine as soon as I am back in front of my PC. 

I do have 2k15, but you can download the files from @AznBlusuazn‘s Vanilla File pack. Here is the link. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I still need to fix the light issue as the cutscene is so dark. I think it needs to replace a backstage scene like those in MyCareer mode . I will test by replacing a MyCareer cutscene instead.

I will examine your file and send you mine as soon as I am back in front of my PC. 

I do have 2k15, but you can download the files from @AznBlusuazn‘s Vanilla File pack. Here is the link. 

Thanks man this could prove useful, which pac is the contract signing in the WWE 2K15 folder, within evt. 

Is there a way to unlock all those mycareer cutscenes without playing through the whole thing in WWE 2K19?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Thanks man this could prove useful, which pac is the contract signing in the WWE 2K15 folder, within evt. 

Is there a way to unlock all those mycareer cutscenes without playing through the whole thing in WWE 2K19?

Thanks

The cutscenes are in the file career.pac. The contract signing (Paul Heyman) is 3048.pac while the contract signing with Vicky (The Cena one) is 3060.pac. These file are part of the career.pac archive file in the 2k15 pac/evt folder.

The file you sent me works in my game, the only problem is the lighting. I have sent you mine, though the scene is still very dark as the lights and effects file for the cutscene in 2k17 don#t seem to work with it in 2k19.

I have placed all three cutscenes in this zip. You can test in your game. You will notice the table  other props in the scene are absent.  These props will need to be copied over from 2k15 .

I don't know of anyway to unlock all the MyCareer cutscenes without playing through. As you go through MyCareer, the cutscenes played will be unlocked in Create A video.

https://mega.nz/#!Qixz0aKa!5QDf3K5BvAgDDSZNnaWmCREiOU8xff3YuEjqfrYEsXI

• Thanks 1

The cutscenes are in the file career.pac. The contract signing (Paul Heyman) is 3048.pac while the contract signing with Vicky (The Cena one) is 3060.pac. These file are part of the career.pac archive file in the 2k15 pac/evt folder.

The file you sent me works in my game, the only problem is the lighting. I have sent you mine, though the scene is still very dark as the lights and effects file for the cutscene in 2k17 don#t seem to work with it in 2k19.

I have placed all three cutscenes in this zip. You can test in your game. You will notice the table  other props in the scene are absent.  These props will need to be copied over from 2k15 .

I don't know of anyway to unlock all the MyCareer cutscenes without playing through. As you go through MyCareer, the cutscenes played will be unlocked in Create A video.

https://mega.nz/#!Qixz0aKa!5QDf3K5BvAgDDSZNnaWmCREiOU8xff3YuEjqfrYEsXI

Thanks a million, hugely appreciated squarecirclefan

UPDATE - Tried to go into Promo/Brawl crashed game after moving in 02630 into evt folder, i wonder why it is crashing mine but not yours, mine is a steam version too like yours , I am trying work out why

I wonder if I copied all your evt folder into mine, every single file would that make a difference, im running my game from the C drive

Edited by Chris2000

It's all the same ID (2630) You just try them in one at a time. I'm working on the missing props too.

I haven't been able to locate the MyCareer backstage cutscenes yet as they are not indexed like the promo cutscenes. I'm working on locating at least a few.

1 hour ago, Chris2000 said:

Thanks a million, hugely appreciated squarecirclefan

Are all these 3 scenes under MyCareer cutscenes in create a video yeah? any idea which ones? or another section? downloading now

https://mega.nz/#!9zgFlAxT!gs2uxlfVxcp0zdOXtLWg7O7u6viQktcvD8R7m6ou1_Y

Here are the props for the 2k15 contact signing cutscene. Just place all files into the pac/prop folder.

• Yes! 1

19 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thanks , i noticed in one there was a belt is it possible to replace that with a custom title

UPDATE - Still crashing when trying contract signing scene, should i go into Promo / Brawl in create a video or another section? That is were i am going into

Pasted in the props, thanks for those!

Edited by Chris2000

5 hours ago, Chris2000 said:

Thanks , i noticed in one there was a belt is it possible to replace that with a custom title

UPDATE - Still crashing when trying contract signing scene, should i go into Promo / Brawl in create a video or another section? That is were i am going into

Pasted in the props, thanks for those!

Hi,

What are your PC specs, especially the processor and memory ? I'm suspecting this is causing the crashes. I am not experiencing these crashes in my game. One other thing is, the file you sent me doesn't make my game crash .

The prop belt file is for the title belt to show up in the scene. It is just a belt object without the texture. I'm not sure what will happen if one of the cast is holding a title.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

What are your PC specs, especially the processor and memory ? I'm suspecting this is causing the crashes. I am not experiencing these crashes in my game. One other thing is, the file you sent me doesn't make my game crash .

The prop belt file is for the title belt to show up in the scene. It is just a belt object without the texture. I'm not sure what will happen if one of the cast is holding a title.

4ficcJ3.png

Using these specs and on my laptop, I could try my gaming pc too it has 16gb RAM would that make a difference? It is a new high spec gaming pc just few months ago though if I am honest to play WWE 2K19 and NBA 2K19, the game runs well on it, and fast too normally

I am wondering am I missing an arena file or something I dont know

udqFYgI.jpg

This was another cutscene from WWE 2K19 my career that would be useful for me too for belt careers if I could swap cast and title with a custom one, would this be found under evt as well yeah?

Thanks

Edited by Chris2000

Thoss specs are pretty good for a laptop. But an I7 on a laptop is on par with an I3 on a desktop But a desktop with an I7 processor will be much more powerful. 

I will suggest you try the desktop. I remember I had a similar problem where cutscenes in Universe mode wouldn't load in 2k17 and I raised a ticket with 2K support. On investigation and going through info on the Dix diagnostic file, they advised the PC specs were not good enough to load cutscenes steadily without crashes. 

The Mycareer cutscenes are found under the evt folder. The main problem is they aren't indexed so it's quite difficult to identify the cutscenes. The promo cutscenes are easy to identify as they are indexed within the file itself.

59 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thoss specs are pretty good for a laptop. But an I7 on a laptop is on par with an I3 on a desktop But a desktop with an I7 processor will be much more powerful. 

I will suggest you try the desktop. I remember I had a similar problem where cutscenes in Universe mode wouldn't load in 2k17 and I raised a ticket with 2K support. On investigation and going through info on the Dix diagnostic file, they advised the PC specs were not good enough to load cutscenes steadily without crashes. 

The Mycareer cutscenes are found under the evt folder. The main problem is they aren't indexed so it's quite difficult to identify the cutscenes. The promo cutscenes are easy to identify as they are indexed within the file itself.

I will try it on my desktop then, did you try and change the cast on your version of those scenes?

You mentioned a lighting issue did you have any luck fixing that?