Pofo and moveset, where are thou?

prowrestling

Heys guys, haven't played since 2k16. I remembered 2k16 having a dedicated list of pofo and moveset to download for almost every modded wrestler. I have found a small complied list by Matt, but not to the same degree as 2k16. I can always just create a pofo from scratch but how about the moveset? How is everyone gaining pofos and moveset for their modded roster? Thanks very much SM!!!

2 hours ago, matt2282p said:

You can possibly inject any moveset and then edit it with the ingame moveset edit option.  

Thanks , so just use moveset from 2k18? Will older movesets from 2k16 work as well? And just change the broken moves ? Thanks Matt , your pofo and movesets have been a life saver as well.

No. Don't ever inject .pofo or .moveset files from older games. They are usually different sizes and have a different format, so you are likely to royally mess up your save game (which you should have backed up, by the way) when injecting those.

You can try to import them into Data Editor for WWE 2k19 which will try to convert them as well as possible (which can still lead to issues some more serious to others, thus the warnings) or do so manually.

On a side note, don't forget to check out the Installing Mods Wiki page to learn how to best install mods in WWE 2k19.

• Thanks 1