The Rock : 2k19 Model (Current and retro 01 models )with removable elbow pads

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

You will notice when the Rock's character performs the People's elbow in gameplay, there is no elbow pad removal. This is because the developers did not place the additional elbow pad objects in the character pack in both wwe2k18 and 2k19. This makes it look like the Elbow pad removal was taken out of the animation

The newly animated People's Elbow (since 2k18) is quite "smart" and takes into account the presence of an Elbow pad on the model's character pac. Now you will not see this action in the Create -a -  moveset Preview or in Practice Play mode as the test model hasn't got elbow pads.

Here is a short video preview

Download link.:

The link to the character model can be found below. The zip file contains the ch10002.pac and ch34402.pac (Rock01) models with the removable elbow pad objects added

https://mega.nz/#!U2YkWQTZ!eM8doARWGo4t7IltkijvptqZtI2v2dvbKHzQNXLRHnQ

Instructions : Download, unzip  and place in the pac/ch folder. You will need to remove the ch10002.pac and ch34402.pac files(backup somewhere), rebuild the def. When you play as the Rock (both models) and you execute the People's Elbow during gameplay, The elbow pads will be removed.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to The Rock : 2k19 Model (Current and retro 01 models )with removable elbow pads
19 minutes ago, wenjiandenangua said:

OMG..You did it, you did it, you did it! :DAWAE:

You did a brilliant job and we thank you. We are in your debt.

Lol. What did I do ?

• Like 1

In my project,the extra attire still have no Crowd sound,next one,could you research it?Use a extra attire for DB,no yes kick sound with Crowd.but the Goldberg work well.

2 hours ago, Bookerman said:

Wait, you mean the models in current game doesn't remove the elbow pads? Huh...I'm so sure it did.

No. The elbow pads are not in the model pac files. Same as 2k18.

31 minutes ago, Leingod said:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? replaced the pacs, but when I do the People's elbow, the elbow pads just disappear.

Can you try restarting your game ? Did you remove the original pacs?

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you try restarting your game ? Did you remove the original pacs?

Yep as I mentioned I replaced the pacs, regenerated chunk.def, restarted many times. I wonder what I'm missing.

6 hours ago, Leingod said:

Yep as I mentioned I replaced the pacs, regenerated chunk.def, restarted many times. I wonder what I'm missing.

Can you post a video clip ?

• 3 weeks later...

Squaredcircle, let me just personally take a second to say that YOU MAKE MODDING THRILLING.

From your work on adding Hogan's stuff to this, I am completely blown away every time you come up with something. 2K needs to quit jerking around and just offer you a contract already.

-IUE

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I hate to necro a SUPER OLD POST, but @BlindedByTheGrace, I cant PM you. 

So I am still playing 2k19, where I noticed a problem. I have your 2k19 Rock pac and the elbow pads are visible and removed in exhibition matches during the move

But now I am using him in Universe mode, the elbow pad removing actions are still there, but the elbow pads just disappears. 

Is it my universe mode problem or the pac issue? Thanks in advance for helping out,