ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

@erodr133 You don't need it. If you remove the:

ltag_locator_win.pac    ltag_match_result_win.pac   ltag_nameplate_p20_win.pac   ltag_nameplate_win.pac

from: WWE.2K19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\anime

and remove:   

ltag_copyright_win.pac   ltag_ppv_logo_win.pac   ltag_replay_win.pac   ltag_matchcard_bg_win.pac

from: WWE.2K19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture

follow my instruction, regenerate chunk should work fine.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 2

Man what a hell of a lot of work that must have went into this. Super impressed at the dedication and attention to detail!! Nice job! Brings back a ton of great memories 

Edited by BronxBombers_CT
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2021 at 12:09 PM, B4G.TV said:

@Digitill Thanks. I'll have a post this week listing the new arenas coming from the requests given by smacktalks users in July.

I believe your NWA TBS STUDIO '86 request made it through, Ill try and make it look dark and shit like it really did lol.

Thank you for considering that Studio Mod! I honesty appreciate all the work you have put in along with other creators, and yes it makes a difference! I grew up watching all of this from the Saturday Night at 6:05 pm to traveling to the Norfolk Scope to see the NWA with my parents and those were the best memories. Sadly back in February my father suffered an untimely and very severe stroke at 71 it's been devastating going through this while taking care of my family, working, and keeping it all together.  The very rare free time I do get to myself, I check the boards, work on a few mods, and fire up the game strictly for nostalgia purposes to relive the days/matches my parents took me to, or even just have a quick match with Dusty v/s Flair, or Rock 'n Roll v/s Midnight. I'm thankful as all you guys have created a game I can play with my son and tell him about all the cool teams and places his Grandparents taught me growing up. I didn't mean to get sappy, but all of this work this community has done, has brought a smile to my face in the worst of times. Thank you all for the amazing work on even the littlest of details. This mod sparked alot of memories that 2K could never deliver. 

Edited by Digitill
  • Like 6
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Hey Everyone, Sorry if this is in the wrong place but here recently I've had an issue where the wrestlers are more or less floating when walking down to the ring in the arenas. Does anyone have a possible solution?

3 hours ago, D0riginalPancake said:

Hey Everyone, Sorry if this is in the wrong place but here recently I've had an issue where the wrestlers are more or less floating when walking down to the ring in the arenas. Does anyone have a possible solution?

If they're floating, that usually means the 'stage' setting in the misc04 file isn't set properly.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

6 hours ago, D0riginalPancake said:

You most likely have a misc04 file in the mods folder. Remove that file from there, I had the same issue like you before  but that fix the problem.

3 hours ago, Piper said:

You most likely have a misc04 file in the mods folder. Remove that file from there, I had the same issue like you before  but that fix the problem.

you're the best, that was it!

• Woo 1

Excellent mod, it worked the first time I installed it. I had reinstalled the vanilla game and all files and this time after installing the Mod the Game loads with The ERAS screenshot but changes to a black screen and stays this way each load time. I let it sit for a half an hour and it didn't change. The pop ups for remote play appear where the black screen is, so it doesn't appear to be frozen. 

Any ideas would be welcomed and appreciated.

Edited by tonydeals

2 minutes ago, tonydeals said:

Excellent mod, it worked the first time I installed it. I had reinstalled the vanilla game and all files and this time after installing the Game loads with a black screen and stays this way each load time. I let it sit for a half an hour and it didn't change.

Any ideas would be welcomed and appreciated.

Im not sure why you need the Mod creator to troubleshoot your game, shouldnt that be your job?

• Woo 1

You've misunderstood the post. This only occurred when attempting to install the mod. And I am sure I am not the first one to experience it, so someone with knowledge would most likely have a simple solution.

@tonydeals 

qaB1wed.gif

When you reinstalled the stock game, you put back some files we removed in step 1 of the instructions. Go back, remove those files when you install the unpacked gfx mod. and and make sure you don't have duplicate files. Regenerate chunk file.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, tonydeals said:

You've misunderstood the post. This only occurred when attempting to install the mod. And I am sure I am not the first one to experience it, so someone with knowledge would most likely have a simple solution.

If the mod works fine for hundreds of other people then common sense would point to the fault being something you have done wrong rather than a problem with the mod.

Of course it was something I did, which was the point of referencing that I had installed it with success before. If you spent more time reading to comprehend vs reading to respond you would have easily pieced this together. 

• Yes! 1

46 minutes ago, B4G.TV said:

@tonydeals 

qaB1wed.gif

When you reinstalled the stock game, you put back some files we removed in step 1 of the instructions. Go back, remove those files when you install the unpacked gfx mod. and and make sure you don't have duplicate files. Regenerate chunk file.

Thanks, the files were removed, I think something else must have gotten removed in the process, Restored the files and re-deleted the ones in the note for GFX mod and it worked

Appreciate the help!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonydeals said:

Of course it was something I did, which was the point of referencing that I had installed it with success before. If you spent more time reading to comprehend vs reading to respond you would have easily pieced this together. 

2 hours ago, tonydeals said:

Thanks, the files were removed, I think something else must have gotten removed in the process, Restored the files and re-deleted the ones in the note for GFX mod and it worked

Appreciate the help!

I read that part, my point is its not B4G.TVs job to troubleshoot your shit, you had done a fresh install of the game but had you checked all the mod files were removed before re-installing? No, otherwise when you followed the instructions to install Eras it wouldve worked.

The laziness of some of the people on this forum astounds me, something goes wrong on your game and you are straight onto the forums to ask for help, how about showing a little initiative and taking 5 minutes to work it out for yourself, B4G.TV and the other modders have done the hard work, how about putting at least a tiny bit of effort in.

@tonydeals This isn't specific to you but a general rant at all the people here who make no effort to help themselves

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1

6 hours ago, mode60 said:

Please add arenas from 2000 until 2010 

this will going to be great

Yeah, agreed who cares about the hundreds of hours of work you've put in to this project. Put another hundred hours of work into something your probably not interested in just to please this random guy.

Little wonder people who are decent at modding this game stop making stuff when you get dog shit comments like this ffs.

Edited by Hair-Blair
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

5 minutes ago, Hair-Blair said:

Yeah, agreed who cares about the hundreds of hours of work you've put in to this project. Put another hundred hours of work into something your probably not interested in just to please this random guy.

Little wonder people who are decent at modding this game stop making stuff when you get dog shit comments like this ffs.

51cc81834ab92efa3ba71c80edf3588f.jpg

That's only my friends idea

I don't even care

6 hours ago, mode60 said:

Please add arenas from 2000 until 2010 

this will going to be great

Great Idea 

You haven't to care about this shit Hair-Blair guy

I'll make this for you and send to you in private message

• Thanks 2