ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

Those arenas look sweet! i like how you kept the crowd behind the scoreboard as well as it makes the arena looked more packed. I don't

know how much this would help but i have some exported .bik files from WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth!, which are some gfx's for arenas. Again great job on the arenas again. 👍

• Thanks 1

Awesome work. I am revealing myself as Jerry. This project is great. Hopefully people are interested in some random arenas for the 2010-2020 era for TNA, ROH, AEW or modern NJPW just for the sake of having them for universe mode brands. I look forward to the progress! 

Edited by meatbaghogan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, B4G.TV said:

I saw this 3d graphic of I believe you guys said is the shea stadium? I was wondering if you guys could digitally make other important arena designs like, boston gardens, philly spectrum, toronto skydome, cow palace? I know it would be quite a bit of work, but I was just wondering if you guys would be able to do that and insert it into your wrestling mod, for the old school wrestling to make a more accurate looking and feeling game, just wondering? It looks very good!

Edited by RetroG.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RetroG. said:

I saw this 3d graphic of I believe you guys said is the shea stadium? I was wondering if you guys could digitally make other important arena designs like, boston gardens, philly spectrum, toronto skydome, cow palace? I know it would be quite a bit of work, but I was just wondering if you guys would be able to do that and insert it into your wrestling mod, for the old school wrestling to make a more accurate looking and feeling game, just wondering? It looks very good!

Boston Garden. Madison Square Garden. Maple Leaf Garden are all on his other arena mod project. All look amazing! 

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

@RetroG. You donated last year for Summer Slam 90, Royal Rumble 90 & Boston Garden.

All 3 will be included in ERAS with some updates. There is a tier for Arena Requests on Patreon

WWF U.S.S INTREPID '93 | Update

5ftfSJK.png

@mattfick  has released previews for WWF WRESTLEMANIA 18 '02, WWE WRESTLEMANIA 26 '10, WWE WRESTLEMANIA 27 '11, WWE WRESTLEMANIA 28 '12 this week, check them out >> HERE. 

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 3
  • Woo 6

this look ace i hope every one had a good xmas i can not wait for this it going to be ace and i hope every one is all ok and there family to and all take care and all say safe and i hope we can get the casket match in exhibition here hopeing this is all this game need 

rdJmU9z.png

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • Like 1

This really is impressive. Previous full game conversions have been really good, but this is another level.

I recently had a corrupt file ruin my entire save so I started from scratch this morning. But now I've decided I'm just going to wait for this and go from there. lol

Looking forward to it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I seriously encourage anyone reading this to join the ERAS Patreon. These mods are game changers and a really big deal, so we need to make sure the people working on them are compensated (because they deserve it) and so we can all have this sooner than later! Please consider!

Edited by eggman718
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Thanks to everyone for the nice words.

Hope you all had a good holiday, back in town, setting up the new rig, ready to kick 2021's pink ass in the A.M.

These video previews were released earlier in the week on Patreon

@eggman718 Thanks for saying that man.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 4

@B4G.TV What you guys are doing here for the community is really impressive! Thank you so much and keep up the good work.

I have a litte question about how you plan the later installation routine. Do we have to install a whole eras package (e.g. all arenas of the 90 -94 package), or will we be able to chose it slot by slot which of the arenas for this particular slot we want to use? For Example installing "Superstars '89" to slot 1 (so "Superstars 92" wouldn't be possible anymore) and chose to install "Saturday Night '92" to slot 3 (so "Saturday Night '88" wouldn't be available anymore).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Norulf793 No. You pick an era, install it, and it overwrites all the arenas with the ones from that era.

There is no easy way to install one arena, they share so many files with one another.

you could learn to mod them into the game the way you want, like I'm doing now.

But for me to do it for you, one by one, would take more $ and hours than you would like lol.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 2

@Norulf793 I think the way around this is to duplicate your WWE2K19 directories and just install different eras on the different directories. This way you can have more arenas. But it doesn't sound like you will be able to mix and match whatever you want.

or you can mod them into the game like @B4G.TV said. I don't think something that is overly complicated. I haven't dove into that yet, but I see plenty of non-expert modders doing it in these forums. 

• Like 3

@B4G.TV
Thank you very much for your answer! Sorry, that shouldn't sound like a hidden request. I am employed as a software developer at an international Microsoft partner by my self. So I know what a pain setup and installation routines can be and I already thought that selecting the arenas individually is probably not feasible and therefore i find it completely okay to install a whole era package. I really just asked out of curiosity.

@eggman718
I already spend around 3300 hours in modding 2k19 an know how to mod most things, but i don't know if my wife and my son are happy with 2000 more hours for learning how to mod arenas, therfore i think i'm really fine with installing a whole era package. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Norulf793 All good, was a fair question.

When it's done it will take under 1 minute to swap to any of the over 200 arenas.

Won't effect your roster or anything, I'll show you what 36 shows to make when we get closer to done.

They will work with all eras. Simple.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1