ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

It's really pity you have to stop the project. 😰 Of course, real life comes first. I look forward to the arenas we have already ordered. Perhaps the free time and the desire for this project will come back one day. We really appreciate your work that you put into the many arenas. You gave us a lot of pleasure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m still new here lol take it easy on me lol. I very much support this project. You, Matt, JN and JoeMashups keep this game alive for me and what you guys do with this arena packs and retro superstars takes this game to a whole different level. I’m going to still work on my 2K Live project and announce tonight or tomorrow. I’ll continue to watch for this project and can give a hand with anything needed bro

• Thanks 1

@Oozinmachizmo Thank you. I just need a week or two to regroup. Life got a lot more difficult this week for me, and I'm stressed.

Trust me, if I could do this fun stuff fulltime I would. I LOVE doing this.

Don't stop your project, it sounds cool, and I'll help you if I can.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

ERAS | Update 

NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING '81 for @matt2282p, NWA @ TEXAS STADIUM '84 for @RandyBJC, WCW STARRCADE '91 for @likesWWFboy

added to the bundle. Thank you gentlemen.

Gi2TsZi.png

Updated WRESTLEMANIA 1 - Thanks @summerslammer@Red Rooster & the 2K14 LEGENDS team for stadium signs.

gZu0Ro6.png

ROYAL RUMBLE 1997 for @Tricky McGee, Thank you.

Thank you to everyone who has pitched in. @mattfick for his additions to the bundle, and @swipergod for going out of his way to help me.

Toronto is locked down again, this week would have been very dark if it weren't for all you F'N legends. You are my friends.

In case you missed it, check out @matt2282p's amazing Hulk Hogan 35 pack >> HERE.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 12
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 5

ERAS | Update 

WRESTLEMANIA 2000, MONDAY NIGHT RAW '96 & MONDAY NITRO '99 all made by @mattfick - Thanks for the additions!

*UPDATED - WCW SATURDAY NIGHT '95 for @BamBams Universe, Thank you.

WySryVE.png

A collaboration of sweet assets by @summerslammer & @LordJustice17

BASH AT THE BEACH 1995 - WIP for @J N, Thank you.

INKrU8R.png

If anyone has EE4A EE4B EE48 EE49 from any arstadium file with FULL WM sized floor seating (more than pictured), but all upper stuff removed, I would be super grateful. One of my drives got corrupted and I lost my copy.

Discord >> B4G.TV#6425

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 5

The attention to detail.... the variations of arenas.. the feel.. this arena pack is truly a gem and will be one of the Major reasons why I will play this game for years to come.  Great work sir

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

58 minutes ago, Oozinmachizmo said:

The attention to detail.... the variations of arenas.. the feel.. this arena pack is truly a gem and will be one of the Major reasons why I will play this game for years to come.  Great work sir

Exactly my thoughts! @B4G.TV and @matt2282p have provided me with years of upcoming enjoyment! 

That Bash at the Beach is unreal!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2