ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

I never quite felt the immersion when creating arenas with how 2K held us back. Not being able to edit banners, never really seeing the stage we worked hours to create due to one fixed camera, and the lighting in no way matched any other territory. I'm so thankful to see the community making this game into way more than 2K ever could. I mentioned a few posts ago about the NWA Saturday Night studio with the flags in the rafters and small crowd. This has really inspired me to do some research and see how far I get get starting on it to at least give it a shot. 

• Like 6
  • Woo 1

3 hours ago, Digitill said:

I never quite felt the immersion when creating arenas with how 2K held us back. Not being able to edit banners, never really seeing the stage we worked hours to create due to one fixed camera, and the lighting in no way matched any other territory. I'm so thankful to see the community making this game into way more than 2K ever could. I mentioned a few posts ago about the NWA Saturday Night studio with the flags in the rafters and small crowd. This has really inspired me to do some research and see how far I get get starting on it to at least give it a shot. 

for starters, 3ds max 2018 and xrey are a must. 

Edited by mattfick
  • Like 4

On 5/24/2021 at 6:20 PM, mattfick said:

for starters, 3ds max 2018 and xrey are a must. 

I'm starting from the ground up with X Packer and going from there. The community has put together some amazing tutorial videos and offered college course level detail on how to do these methods, and i'm crash coursing nightly in my free time how to do this. I enjoyed the hell out of this game on PS4, and the fact I can customize it and get myself back to the 80's in the territory days is something i'm looking forward to. My father used to take me to the Norfolk Scope, and 6:05 PM on TBS every Saturday night was something I looked forward to weekly. I recently had a tragedy in my family, and this hopefully will help me take my mind off things for at least a little bit and find some solace through creation. 

• Like 6
  • Woo 1

ERAS - Arena List - Release v1

yHszyQL.png

If you are a Patron & I have missed your arena on the new list, please message me on Discord > B4G.TV#6425

To celebrate @Smacktalks 20th anniversary, the final 20 slots are open for Smacktalks members.

Make ONE request on this thread. No pictures/videos/links please, don't make multiple picks please. 
Make sure your pick fits into one of the orange open slots.

All patrons & the contributors listed above will have the final vote on which additions will make it in.

I won't be using slot 00 (smackdown live) or slot 100 (starrcade 83) because those slots stink.

People use CAA arenas. I won't be modifying the caa slots (mexico plaza, japan dome etc).

People use different string files for their mods. I won't be including a string file.

I am using @SeeFusion unpacked gfx method.

YOUTUBE > https://www.youtube.com/c/B4GTV_JM

PATREON > https://www.patreon.com/B4GTV

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 6

Awesome!! This list/mod is looking incredible. 

Here's my humble request:

WWF The Big Event '86 at CNE Exhibition Stadium in Toronto, Ontario.

Edited by denbigh7
  • Like 4

Very generous of you sir!

My pick would be Halloween Havoc 1991

This was my first WCW VHS and featured the notorious Chamber of Horrors match, plus a dreadful stage set which wouldn't have looked out of place as the backdrop to a kindergarten school play

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

nWo Souled Out would be cool

in case you missed it, someone made 97 on 2km ;)

incredible project, as for the open request I would say wcw slamboree 98, :)

• Like 3

23 hours ago, CommonCourtesyG said:

That's amazing. I would love a King of the Ring 96 or 97. Thank you for this extremely ambitious project. 

kotr96 was in 2k16 and can be easily ported, and is included in abhilashs arena port mod

• Yes! 2