ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

If the guys from 2k woukd have such love for details, or at least make the WWE2k games more custimizable or ad least modd friendly.

It's just awesome and incredible what I see here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most of my free time is updating the older arenas and making them all 3d with new objects.

Here is The Thunder variant for @Gaming2222, but being remade in all 3D.

My next big update will show these types of changes to many of the ERAS arenas.

KH9Ppsi.jpg

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 5

I have over 150 modded wrestlers, a ton of arenas, entrances, weapon and even announcer mods.

I'm still considering doing a totally fresh install just for this mod. It looks that good haha

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

I have over 150 modded wrestlers, a ton of arenas, entrances, weapon and even announcer mods.

I'm still considering doing a totally fresh install just for this mod. It looks that good haha

you dont need to do a fresh install, i would suggest going vanilla for your entire pac/arena folder, pac/mov/ar_xxxx, pac/mov/transition and transition replay, pac/menu/win/assets/wwe19/singleread, misc01, misc04 and initposition

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

20 hours ago, mattfick said:

you dont need to do a fresh install, i would suggest going vanilla for your entire pac/arena folder, pac/mov/ar_xxxx, pac/mov/transition and transition replay, pac/menu/win/assets/wwe19/singleread, misc01, misc04 and initposition

Good advice. Really looking forward to this one. Absolute game changer. 

• Thanks 1

I have a pretty cool wwe 2k14 texture mod for Bret Hart to have an accurate WrestleMania 12 attire and look. Would you be interested in maybe incorporating into one of your own mods?

I've seen these on* YouTube and really commend you on all this amazing work. I'm waiting for someone out there to give us the old TBS Studio of the 80's at 6:05 with the flags and small crowds! Hoping to see that happen in a 2K release or community!

Edited by Digitill
misspell
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 3

wcw-nitro-swimming-pool.jpg?w=1400

I'd love to see the nitro ring surrounded by water but it seems somewhat unrealistic. Then again, you guys managed to get the aircraft in there somehow. Incredible work all around.

Edited by Chainsaw Charlie
  • Like 3
  • Yes! 1

2 hours ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

wcw-nitro-swimming-pool.jpg?w=1400

I'd love to see the nitro ring surrounded by water but it seems somewhat unrealistic. Then again, you guys managed to get the aircraft in there somehow. Incredible work all around.

its somewhat possible to put a shiny transparent floor there, BUT it would not animate or flow. the crowd placement files would have to be edited. its not impossible. but would definitely require heavy modification from someone who knows what to do in those respects

19 minutes ago, mattfick said:

its somewhat possible to put a shiny transparent floor there, BUT it would not animate or flow. the crowd placement files would have to be edited. its not impossible. but would definitely require heavy modification from someone who knows what to do in those respects

Are you using blender? Also are these files that are drag and drop going to overwrite the 2K15-2K18 pack? Or just run alongside it? Sorry for all the noob questions, but I've only been here a few months so I'm trying to understand the workflow. Very great modeling. Spot on to the locations.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

Are you using blender? Also are these files that are drag and drop going to overwrite the 2K15-2K18 pack? Or just run alongside it? Sorry for all the noob questions, but I've only been here a few months so I'm trying to understand the workflow. Very great modeling. Spot on to the locations.

no, you have to use 3ds max for arena modding. also, im sure the ERAS mod will have to be installed on a clean install of 2k19

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, B4G.TV said:

@Chainsaw Charlie Requests through Patreon, please.

I'll update with specifics when I get there. Anything is possible, won't look perfect but we will see.

Thank you. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules I was just curious. Project is looking great. I appreciate all the info.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1