ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

36 minutes ago, B4G.TV said:

This is what I am dealing with. He says this today.

Vwqkpu5.jpg

This guy just doesn't get it.

I'm not qualified in law or anything, but wouldn't his agreement over Discord to commission the project and the continuous communication about said project before he pulled the payment actually be valid as a written agreement? I'm pretty sure trading standards states that you need to have an agreement in writing not specifically a signed contract like he's claiming. Either way you have a solid case for fraud and I doubt he's gonna be able to afford his own legal defence.  

Also Shea looks fantastic. Always thought a proper baseball stadium arena would look cool in these games. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 2

I definitely DO NOT want a refund and will continue to keep my Patreon subscription going regardless. Either way, you deserve to be taken care of for all the great work you've already done. Maybe we can create a go fund me or something to help you out to continue this project. Oh, and Shea Stadium is unbelievable!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Wrestling Warrior That's what my lawyer says. The paypal case will be resolved in a couple of days. Fingers crossed.

@eggman718 Thank you, if there is a tiny market for the project on patreon, it won't be bigger on another platform. I don't want to beg, I just don't want to be robbed by someone I was trying to help. A few people have said they could cover this, but nothing has come through.

I wish I had just kept making my vids, was having fun doing that. There is no fun now lol 

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 10

Patreon Poll #3 - Winner - WWF SURVIVOR SERIES 1993 | added to ERAS.

PayPal, as expected, returned the $3000 to the con. It's going to take a lot of time to recoup this money.
So, until I get my accounts fixed, I'll be focusing on my videos. I need some fun. hswLNv6.png

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 12
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 3

hi b4g.tv i how you get justice any time i have any problems like if i buy something on ebay  or any think and if it a scam then paypal allway had my black so i am a 100 1 % you will get your justice and hey  to  sahepehrd3 16 what you have done is so sad pathetic i hope get band for good i have been on here for years now and i get on with every one that i know on here and i am i happy to the madders to  commission any one i like  and  i am very happy to donate to them they r very nice to me and b4g.tv has been very good to be he will be a friend for life just like all the others madders and they putting in all the hard work i love all the mods i have got for them through and years to go out and put in there kart and soul and for a knob like you give a bad name to good  people like me and who appreciates all there hard work that piss me right off 

so i hope my good mate b4g.tv  get has justice 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I've gone cross-eyed.

@hulkamania2020@@ Thank you Mr. Hogan. PayPal is good as a customer, they will refund if you complain. Thanks for sticking up for me.

Your words, everything about them, has renewed the madness in me. You are like a grandfather to me. Work continues...

X9EDbBm.gif

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 4

I highly recommend that anyone that can join Patreon to support this amazing program. I just joined today. 

B4G.TV - This is amazing stuff and really hope it can get to the finish line. Transformational!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Any patron in the worker tier or above can vote on Audio Poll #1. It will close in a couple of weeks.

There's another active project that overlaps with the years of ERAS, I've removed those years and will focus on the earlier stuff.

NpL56FG.jpg

Later Comrades.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 10
  • Woo 4

I have a question about the "1 click installation"...

Does that mean that they can be installed on top of/replacing each other depending on what arenas you want to use? Like say I'm using the early 80's pack, but I feel like playing some matches in the mid-90's, I can just close the game, install the mid-90's pack, restart the game, and be good to go? Then I could just install the 80's pack over it again later?

Because if so, that'll be incredible.

Also, would I be able to install this on top of/replacing the 2K88 mod, or would I have to start a new save entirely?

• Like 1

@ztstyles 

7 hours ago, ztstyles said:

Does that mean that they can be installed on top of/replacing each other depending on what arenas you want to use? Like say I'm using the early 80's pack, but I feel like playing some matches in the mid-90's, I can just close the game, install the mid-90's pack, restart the game, and be good to go? Then I could just install the 80's pack over it again later?

Exactly. Takes 2 mins to switch 'ERAS'.

7 hours ago, ztstyles said:

Also, would I be able to install this on top of/replacing the 2K88 mod, or would I have to start a new save entirely?

You will have to remove a few files included in 2k88, and remake the shows to new ones (I'll post those when close to done).

The same 42 shows work on all 4 eras, so you wont have to edit those at all once you make em.

• Like 6

MID-SOUTH 1983

MID-ATLANTIC 1983 | apron & entrance & locator by @LordJustice17 | backdrop by @XfallofparadiseX

STAMPEDE WRESTLING 1984 | ring mat & locator by @LordJustice17

WWF WRESTLEMANIA 1 | MSG assets by @summerslammer

WCCW 1983 | apron & locator by @LordJustice17

WWF SUMMERSLAM 1988 | MSG assets by @summerslammer

*Audio Poll #1 UPDATE

WWF 80's is in the lead!

Thanks to everyone who has helped us with this project.

I'll be doing some mid 90's stuff next.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

I've been following a lot of the work you guys do & it is amazing stuff. Actually purchasing my first PC soon just because of all of the things you can do with mods.

Btw, very sorry to hear about the BS you're going through B4G - hopefully it get's resolved sooner than later.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

Have only played wwe games on PS3 earlier. Been "on pause" for a while but as vinrich pointed out PC and modding communities (in a number of games!) are really interesting so I'm investing in a decent gaming PC this week.

When applying something like the ERAS mod I suppose there's no use buying the "Digital Deluxe" version since much of the content will be overwritten due to some kinda limit (the reason ERAS will be split into 4 if I understand correctly)?

Really looking forward to the MODs relase, it's really an impressive undertaking! Will also look into sponsoring.

Aware the mod aint available yet 🙂

Edited by jokklas
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

2 hours ago, jokklas said:

Have only played wwe games on PS3 earlier. Been "on pause" for a while but as vinrich pointed out PC and modding communities (in a number of games!) are really interesting so I'm investing in a decent gaming PC this week.

When applying something like the ERAS mod I suppose there's no use buying the "Digital Deluxe" version since much of the content will be overwritten due to some kinda limit (the reason ERAS will be split into 4 if I understand correctly)?

Really looking forward to the MODs relase, it's really an impressive undertaking! Will also look into sponsoring.

Aware the mod aint available yet 🙂

Exactly my thoughts. Also you can get so much more out of the PC games that you would out of a PS/Xbox game. I would much rather donate to someone making awesome mods instead buying the same game year in and year out (Madden).

@B4G.TVI know I'm new here but any chance of adding the Thunder arena? 

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

WWF SURVIVOR SERIES '98 W.I.P for @2K Live. Thanks to @mattfick for the help.

yIO3pzu.jpg

Patreon Poll #4 - Winner - WWF SUPERSTARS '95 | added to ERAS.

WCW SPRING STAMPEDE '98 | added to ERAS for @BillyFurious, Thank You!

WCW STARRCADE '98 | added to ERAS for @BillyFurious, Thank You!

WWF SHOTGUN SATURDAY NIGHT '97 | added to ERAS for @likesWWFboy, Thank You!

@vinrich There are various tiers on Patreon, whether you want to vote on possible arenas of my choosing, or to make a full arena request.

Discord B4G.TV#6425

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 3