ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

I'm wondering the same as drwho269. Now that it's possible to have custom shows without replacing arenas, will there be an option for installing without overwriting?

These look beyond incredible, but I like being able to play Showcase and My Player accurately when I feel like it.

@Clarityman @drwho269 Yes, it's a full game conversion. I added 25+ extra slots, but to utilize the match-up screens etc, I had to replace the stock arenas.

Just duplicate your game folder, and game save file. Have a separate 2k88 installation, if you want to play those modes.

This is for universe mode and for old nerds like me who only want the older arenas.

Cheers

Edited by JManny
  • Woo 2

22 hours ago, JManny said:

@Clarityman @drwho269 Yes, it's a full game conversion. I added 25+ extra slots, but to utilize the match-up screens etc, I had to replace the stock arenas.

Just duplicate your game folder, and game save file. Have a separate 2k88 installation, if you want to play those modes.

This is for universe mode and for old nerds like me who only want the older arenas.

Cheers

On 8/23/2019 at 10:03 AM, LordBarker said:

Yes. But you can mod any of the originals back in. 

Appreciate the response and explanation. Thanks guys.

• Like 2

Eagerly awaiting this release. Thank you to everyone involve in this HUGE undertaking to make this a reality. Also, good luck to everyone's internet connection tomorrow! :) 

• Like 1
  • KappaBrain 3

I will release patches every week or 2 with tweaks and bonus arenas from COMMISSIONED REQUESTS.

@drwho269 I just tested in all 3 browsers. Works fine. It's not on my end. EDIT >> Additional links added for all links.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 4

**EDITED**

Am I doing something wrong?

I was finally able to download this jewel. Don't know what cause my issue, but I am now installing this jewel of a MOD.

Thank You! 

Edited by drwho269
  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1

Standing Ovations!

Just a question. If I just like 1 Arena or some Arenas, or just want the classic Announcer Table. Is it possible to get those things as a seperate download o do I still need to download the whole Arnea Mod?