ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

WWF WRESTLEMANIA 12 | for @swipergod, Thank you!

WWF WRESTLEMANIA 13 | for @swipergod, Thank you!

WWF WRESTLEMANIA 14 | for @swipergod, Thank you!

* will update apron with WWF

WWF WRESTLEMANIA 6 | added Entrance Tron & in match Live Tron.

A user reversed a $3000 USD PayPal charge, 3 weeks into a multi-month project, which in turn has sent all my bank accounts thousands of dollars in the negative. After knowing the majority of the money has been paid to modders for their contributions to the project.

Every order I have ever had, I completed without complaints & tried my best. 

It will take me a year minimum to get that back through the courts, (if I'm lucky)  this has damaged me way more than $3000. Like dominos.

I love this place. I love adding to the community, the vast majority of my arenas and work was at no cost to anyone.

But making ERAS, and taking a multi-thousand dollar hit, when I'm already in a hole, is too much.

To the supporters and pals, Thanks for everything.

Need a bit of time.  Peace.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 12
  • Sad 2

I wonder if said person has the stones to speak up about their actions. Because whoever did that shit needs to be booted from this community straight up. If someone wants to commission work on a project and then nefariously yank funds, then that person shouldn't be allowed to commission from anyone. Because chances are they'll do it again. When a person yanks back funds after paying for work done, after agreeing to a rate and work is completed (albeit not publicly released; huge project, people need patience) then that is fraudulent activity.

This is not the first shitty commission story I've heard this past month, and I doubt it'll be the last one I ever hear.

I'm sorry @B4G.TV you didn't deserve this. No modder who accepts commissions deserves dealing with shitty people who want to pull shenanigans when commissioning. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I agree with you Tricky, word.  

@B4G.TV, you are one of the top modders here on SmackTalks, your eras project is high quality and truly amazing, the amount of work/communication is high quality and truly appreciated.   On top of that, you are super cool for all your help you give in this community.  You have my support

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Pepsiguy2 I disputed it. I'll see what they say.

When your PayPal goes thousands in the negative (corporate account), pending transactions bounce from the banks, multiple accounts, causing a fuckwad effect.

Thanks for the info. I'd rather not deal with him again.

Edited by B4G.TV

@DrJoeyMagnumRyan Yeah. He kept changing the terms after paying, even changing what game I was modding, several times.

• He wanted all the arenas from his copy of 2k18 (custom arenas) 40+ arenas & ALL GFX, injected into 2k19.
  • With all the classic wrestlers from 2k15-16-17-18 injected into his 2k19.
  • He refused to take screens in game to show me an arena list, just sent a folder of files, no string. No direction. Weird.
  • He refused to unlock his arenas and characters in game for me to edit, saying it was 'cheating'. I'm not kidding. So I wait for him to play the game and unlock. He said his OCD wouldn't allow him to do it.
  • Around Christmas I'm informed by someone that he has a history or doing this. I asked my lawyer, told me to tell him ill do all the swapping in whatever slots I choose,  and ill message you when I'm done. Preventing him from increasing the scope of the project, again.
  • I guess he thinks I can do all that in a couple weeks, over xmas and the holidays.
  • Because I havent been on discord in a couple weeks, and instead of messaging me here,  I'm posting and here all the time, or email me, which he has, he just reversed the purchase.

I'm off discord like this all the time, just dumb to not message me here.

To all the peeps I paid for help and stuff, keep it. I'll eat this. It's us that make this place fun, not these cons.

And all that was just 1000. I was being nice, not making a lot per hour on this crazzyness.

The rest was just to START the sound conversion, I've already paid other to start work, and he knew that.

Edited by B4G.TV

Man, such scummy behaviour, it sucks that this sort of thing happens in this community.

I feel your pain, we had a similar sort of underhanded bullshit happen while we were making Wrestling Legends (not to the same financial degree).

Im really sorry you have to deal with this kind of bullshit man. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

omg i can't believe that some one did this to one of the nice people on here i have meet on here to do something that bad is totally disgusting and give good guys like me a bad name modders that take there time to make the very best mods out there i am a proud donation to my modders my would is my bond and  i all way  donation them for all there hard work i truly appreciate and  i have meet on here a lots of nice people and for some one to do that it pisses me right off what a heatless thing to do to a good person what a scumbag  i hope he get band on here for ever don't need any one on here that like that we  r all here like one big happy family i am very sorry to you  B4G.TV if you need any thing let me know to and take care mate 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unbelievable. Fight it the best you can and just have low expectations of it being resolved. Hopefully it will work out for you man. Don’t let this get you down too much either. People are scum. You are doing amazing things and it’ll all work out in the end.

Please support this man as he 100% deserves it. I just upgraded my membership and the new tiers are way better in my opinion. 2k88 was great and this is somehow even better . He doesn’t deserve to get screwed over and we can help support him to make up for it. Thank you again @B4G.TV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

WWF Shea Stadium 1980 WIP for @matt2282p, Thank you!   Crowd NOT finished.

Patreon Poll #1 - Winner - Smoky Mountain Wrestling 1992

Patreon Poll #2 - Winner - Saturday Night's Main Event 1988

Patreon Poll #3 - Open

Smoky Mountain Wrestling 1992 | added to ERAS.
Saturday Night's Main Event 1988 | added to ERAS.

As for the project:

aZl5iLX.jpg

Be very careful when taking commissions. 

This is what I am dealing with. He says this today.

Vwqkpu5.jpg

This guy just doesn't get it.

Until I figure this out, my desire is gone.

Any of my patrons that want this month refunded let me know via DM.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3