ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

dame anyone else get this or just me?

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

• Woo 1

The download link still works for me, you guys that are having issues with it might want to look into upgrading your storage on your Google Drive account(it's only like 2 dollars a month for 100gb).  I have the 200gb/month package and I never see that error anymore, I used to see it before upgrading though.  Just a thought, I don't know for sure that it would fix it.  Otherwise you will likely have to wait for the link to 'reset'.

• Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

22 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

Maze regenerate your chunk with cct

I think I did. im doing it again now and reinstalling it. 

I'm following the steps. But I could be doing something wrong....F$%K this is insane, but I'm missing SO MUCH...lol 

I didn't add any renders or anything like that. 

not sure 

Edited by amazing-maze

Search your 2k19 directory, ill bet you a nickle you have a misc01_start.pac or misc04_arena.pac somewhere other than your 2k19/pac/root folder.

If you do, remove it. and rebuild your def. Do you have all the stock arenas unlocked in wwestore/purchasables?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JManny said:

Search your 2k19 directory, ill bet you a nickle you have a misc01_start.pac or misc04_arena.pac somewhere other than your 2k19/pac/root folder.

If you do, remove it. and rebuild your def. Do you have all the stock arenas unlocked in wwestore/purchasables?

YEP.....lol...fixed 

This is AMAZING!!.....oh my god thank you guys 

• Like 1
  • Woo 2

0tLkui0.gif

@amazing-maze Have fun! Create ALL the shows on the first post, be careful, some are sneaky (superclash4 uses superclash3's nameplates) etc,.

P.S You owe me a nickle.                             

Edited by JManny
  • Like 5
  • Woo 1

@JManny

I have not played your mod yet. But I would like to emphasize again at this point how extraordinarily great your work is. I have the utmost respect in the details and the enthusiasm you have invested in these mods. Thank you for letting us Oldschool fans participate in this new gaming experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Amazing work seriously.

I had one huge question. Is it possible to change something for my own personal use? I tried changing one of the ring mat (WCW Nitro) as I'd want to have it look like '95, and it seems to not load the arena anymore. Are there more than a single file to change to make it work? If so, would it be possible to know where it's located?

@esbatmusic There is an excel file included, with all the info you need to change stuff. 

The nitro ringmat is WWE 2K19\pac\arena\ringmat\arringmat00051.pac

You must have edited or injected it wrong, corrupted the pac, and now it crashes.

Edited by JManny

2 minutes ago, JManny said:

@esbatmusic There is an excel file included, with all the info you need to change stuff. 

The nitro ringmat is WWE 2K19\pac\arena\ringmat\arringmat00051.pac

You must have edited or injected it wrong, corrupted the pac, and now it crashes.

I actually took a file from the default game and renamed it to 00051. I figured it would work. That might have been the issue. I'll try to inject instead. 

Once again, amazing work seriously. I love The microphone, it's spot on. 

• Woo 1