ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

On 10/17/2020 at 12:03 PM, B4G.TV said:

@Red Rooster Thanks my man. I let the computer play, had a few glitchy moments when going over the barricade (phasing through it). 

The sim hasn't gone backstage during a match so I'm not sure. I've done a few backstage brawls through the menu, they've been ok.

Honestly when I made it I was clueless & didn't even think about that stuff.

DM me if you have noticed an arena I made that works well in all those situations, and I'll use that as a base for the new bundle.

Gonna take the sound out of the transitions too. They are so FN annoying when starting a show in universe mode.

I sold my video card and Im waiting for RTX 3080 to arrive so I cant play currently but once Im back up and running ill do some testing and let you know. Thanks man.

• Thanks 1

@likesWWFboy 5 ERAS, Check the first page/post.

@Red Rooster Wicked. Was thinking of upgrading @tekken57's programs from 3.2 to the newest, was gonna contact you and @summerslammer about porting over more legends stuff, I think it's doable with the new X-Rey.

Nice Vid card - twice the power I got, your rig is gonna fly the F away.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 8
  • Glorious 1

Will be updating the lists in the first post with the first batch of new arena commission names this week. 

• 1980 - 1984 ERA - 37 SLOTS
  • 1985 - 1989 ERA - 37 SLOTS
  • 1990 - 1994 ERA - 37 SLOTS
  • 1995 - 1999 ERA - 37 SLOTS
  • 2000 - 2004 ERA - 37 SLOTS
Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 3

It's great that you want to create arenas again. Above all, I'm happy that you now want to create arenas after 1991/1992. From 1993 I watched wrestling. I'm really looking forward to the arenas. A dream becomes true 😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

WWF @ U.S.S INTREPID '93 REQUESTED BY: @J N

We are going to have a ring aboard an aircraft carrier?! This is madness! Yokozuna will sink the entire ship. LOL. If Lex Luger has a ring entrance where he descends on a helicopter; you guys have done it all.

Of course @summerslammer made an arena on a beach for Bash at the Beach 95 for 2k14, so what's an aircraft carrier?

Incredible.

• Thanks 1

Hey there, I was going through the files of the mod pack and the spreadsheet. It looks like Summerslam 92 is attached to slot 117. However, I haven't been able to find a transition or transition_replay video attached to 117 (000117). Am I reading it correctly?

• Haha 1

Hey there, thanks! I did see that, I thought maybe something was injected into that particular generic transition. That's great. But yeah thank you. This is a great pack and I appreciate all the work!

SUMMERSLAM 1997 | WIP - Thanks to @swipergod for the support.

PzZE6d1.png

I will complete any commissioned arenas already ordered, but I'm going to have to slow this project waaay down.

I own a small software corp here in Canada, covid really put me in a biiig hole, was hoping a big project like this would help me stay afloat, but this is a hobby, I have to accept that lol.

I have to take on a  new client/project to get through and that will take up all my spare modding time. If I win the lotto I'll let you all know lol, later.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2