ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

It is possible, but takes extensive work to do. I have eras combined with a bunch of the other arenas from 2k15-2k18. You need to unpack and repack all the files accurately, and change the hex values.

• Like 1

• B4G.TV changed the title to ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

Firstly THANK YOU so much for this amazing patch!

I need a KOR and IYH arena in Eras #5. I would really love to add KING OF THE RING '95 and IN YOU HOUSE '95 to it but not sure how. I understand you need to gather the right files and inject them but what files are what? How would I be able to identify them? 

• 2 weeks later...

It's really a colossal work, impressive, that you all provided during these years, to give this pure jewel.

I'm very curious to see what will be the content of the pack for one Era 2022, considering the last magnificent arenas works that are still here, and on PWM.

Honestly, I saw myself back in childhood, and I love traveling to these updated arenas, well... so much nostalgia. I revisit my roster with the superstars of the 80's, 90's. I think the best era that made us all dream.
Thanks again to all, @B4G.TV, @mattfick, @Titavius, @swipergod, @PG Wavy (and I forget)

Can't wait to see the rest of the eras. Thanks again guys.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Woo 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...