ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

question? For some reason this happens when I'm using ERAS arenas....I see this glitch happen..Do i have to just reinstall the game again and start fresh? I'm just curious why this happens. Thanks

cDi4yzO.jpg

• Like 1

@amazing-maze Hi, are you sure it's not coming directly from the ramp? 

Just delete the misc_01 file, and copy and paste the one for the era you're playing, or simply reinstall the Era mod you're using, deleting files and folders as explained by B4GTV in his tutorial.

If you use only some ERA's arena as mods, just change in your misc_01 the stage to -1. Rehash and resign with CCT and try the game.

Hope it can help.

• Like 2

I downloaded all the arena packs but haven't installed yet. I have a couple questions before I decide to install this.

If I'm using 2K15-2K18 ARENA PORT by ABHILASHBMWABHI, can ERAS be used with that mod or does ERAS cover all the arenas added from that mod?

I see this one has way more arenas tho.

• Like 1

@SnakeSlippers If you're interested in over twenty years of WWE arenas, from the 80s to the 2000s, B4GTV's pack is for you. Personally, it's the only thing I play anymore.

To make things simpler, I'd advise you to delete the Abilash mod first of all, or refresh your game by re-installing it (make sure you keep your saves and installed mods: wrestlers mods, stringfile, in the Mods folder).

Once you've done that, follow the B4GTV tutorial in the Eras pack. You'll see how easy it is (deletes the files he says to delete), there's a textual tutorial and / or a video tutorial. Just install an Era's pack (the 1 for example for the 80'), rehash & resign with CCT and launch the game.

@BlackBen83 Thanks for the help, I got 1 era pack installed, no problems. Thanks for the help.

Since this replaces the arenas can I install all packs at once or can only do 1 at a time?

And does this include all the original 2k19 and that alibaba w.e pack arenas in it?

• Like 1

@SnakeSlippers In fact, once you've followed the B4GTV tutorial, you can install 1 Era for each session. You'll just have the game's classic arenas replaced by the one for each Era, 

If you're looking for specific arenas, the Era's main dossier contains a spreadsheet explaining all the arenas (often the best ones) installed in each Era.

The Abhilash 2k15-2k19 mods unlock is another way to play with the arenas you want to install/update, one by one, yourself.

The two are not compatible.