ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

For some after installing the main file and patch 1 its frozen at the loading screen before the start of the match.  I even deleted everything and did a fresh install of the mod and game twice with the same outcome do you know what might of happen?  This is a awesome mod hopefully I will be able to play

@Mr_JBrunson I just installed on a fresh install this morning. Follow all the steps again,

Did you erase the wwe 2k19/mods/2k88_logos folder before installing the patch? 

Did you regenerate you chunk0.def with cct or another program?

Did you search for any duplicate misc01_start.pac, misc4_arena.pac or string_win.pac in your mods folder?

Are you using the created shows you have to make (like this) or are you trying to use the arena like It says you can't do?

I guarantee you missed something in the instructions.

Edited by JManny
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

Thank you very much for your excellent arena mod. It makes the game so much more enjoyable. The mod works fine, but since i have installed it, some of my custom shows/arenas are no longer selectable in exhibition mode. I can see them in the menu but they greyed out and can not select them. When i use them in Universe mode (what is what i used them most for) they work but no audience ist visable and hearable. Do you know any fix for it, or what causes this problem? Thank you very much for your answer.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Norulf793 said:

Thank you very much for your excellent arena mod. It makes the game so much more enjoyable. The mod works fine, but since i have installed it, some of my custom shows/arenas are no longer selectable in exhibition mode. I can see them in the menu but they greyed out and can not select them. When i use them in Universe mode (what is what i used them most for) they work but no audience ist visable and hearable. Do you know any fix for it, or what causes this problem? Thank you very much for your answer.

Dont delete your custom arenas/shows. Just copy the ones thats grey out , saved those & delete the old arenas/shows. Do the same thing  also in Universe mode. I had this same problem but I found a solution by doing that & everything is fine with the custom stuff

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

Coming up in Patch #2...

Fix for Backstage Brawl Match.
New Arena: WWF Live @ Boston Garden - Commissioned By: @RetroG.
New Arena: WWF Royal Rumble 1990 - Commissioned By: @RetroG.
New Arena:  WWF SummerSlam 1992 - for @Just Not

Please PM in the next few days if you would like to commission a new arena. 🤘

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 10
  • Woo 5

*Commissioned Request* - Thank you @RetroG.

WWF Royal Rumble '90 will be released to all in Patch #2 coming this week. 

Honky Tonk Man By: @Red Rooster Ultimate Warrior By: @matt2282p Logo By: @LordJustice17 Themes By: @total_elimination Renders By: @Just Not

Had to alter the intro for YouTube, clean version in game.

EDIT* If anyone knows if there was a arstadium in a prev game that had the rumble 90 lights in the upper decks with no ads, pm me so I can replace the one I had to make with a proper/better version. Thx

Edited by JManny
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 3

That '92 Summerslam looking epic!

I have a question regarding certain arenas that dont have crowds near the entrance, is theres a way to add crowds to those seats thru modding? Wanted to create more outside arenas but those templates dont have the crowd sitting near the entrance way.

• Thanks 1

@UtlimatePiper Thx Man! Yeah if you scroll down a bit (arena modding wiki) you'll find the seating and crowd info.

You can inject different configurations from different stadiums, but the rest of the seating will not match correctly.

I've removed a few rows manually, but each chair and fan is a line of code, and it's F'n tedious.

You can test on my WM8, It has the missing fans behind, if you find a good set of files that work, PM ME, and I'll add it to SummerSlam 92.

I just said fuck it, It's not a game breaker for me.

Edited by JManny
  • Like 5