ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

i cant believe no body said or pointed it out yet, but it should be 1k88 not 2k88. only because im assuming its from 1988 and not from 2088. besides the name problem, im liking what im seeing, keep up the good work my guy.

• Haha 1

"it should be 1k88 not 2k88. only because im assuming its from 1988 and not from 2088."

@No One Thanks man.

Well, 1K88 = 1088. I didn't want to name the game 1k988.

I think most will get that 2k refers to the game series, and 88 the year, and will probably get that I'm not making a mod based 69 years in the future.

Edited by JManny
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Woo 1
  • KappaBrain 1

This mod is going to be amazing. Totally going to throw out my current universe and build a new one around it using 5 territories, 4 belts (Defended throughout the 5), a bunch of PPVs as territory crossover events, and a primarily old school roster(with some 80s CC females & a few modern females given 80s attire/entrances based on their gimmicks, since I haven't seen many 70s, 80s, 90s female wrestler mods.), lol. Know you're working hard on it, so thank you a lot @JManny - Pretty much gave me my desire to play universe back after I grew to the point where I was more interested in deconstructing the game than playing it.😛 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Freaking loving all that Golden Era stuff, you do! @JManny Also not a bad idea to integrate the ring announcing in the entrance music. Only thing is, how do you handle the victory announcing? The same way, or will there not be one?

I have something in my mind that I still have to try, because till now it's not more than an idea. As you can "adjust" voices" in programms like Adobe Audition, I will try if I can change JoJos Voice to become close to FInkels. And if I can manage that I will do that with the files I need for a Golde Era Universe. Also because to adjust all audiofiles might take for ever.

And as I said, I still have to find out if my idea will even work.