THE BRAND's: Utter pointless but quite expansive POFO/MOVESET database

The Brand

Sup friends.😎  So, I've noticed that there are a good portion of members here who are either apprehensive about creating their own pofos/movesets or (well, I don't know what the other reason would be cuz it's pretty easy...other than not having Data Editor...but..why would you...nevermind🤔😏😁)  My POINT here, is that, I figured since it only takes like 30 minutes, I'd rip every POFO/moveset I had from the CC and provide them on my Google Drive should the instance arise where any of the following end up with a mod out and you wanna fairly accurate pofo/moveset to slap in there just to get going with the CH/character.  I've tried to give virtually all of them a unique placeholder entrance to provide a better jump off point than "100 bodybuilder" motions.  While I realize this is not a particularly important thing, I've found a few instances where this has proven beneficial and it's not too taxing to share so, thought I'd share.  Files are for the following:

Aliyah
Allie
Axel Dieter Jr
Ayato Yoshida
Bad Luck Fale
Bandido
Brandi Rhodes
BUSHI
Charlie Morgan
Chase Owens
Chelsea Green
Chris Brookes
Danny Burch
Dave Mastiff
Deonna Purrazzo
Dominik Dijakovic
Drago
El Desperado
EVIL
Fabian Aichner
Flash Morgan Webster
Flip Gordon
Frankie Kazarian
Gedo
Goh Shiozaki
Hiromu Takahashi
Io Shirai
Isla Dawn
James Drake
Jaxon Ryker
Jeff Cobb
Jessamyn Duke
Jinny
Joe Coffey
Joey Janela
Joey Ryan
Jonathan Gresham
Jordynn Grace
Joseph Connors
Juice Robinson
Kacy Catanzaro
Kaitlyn
Karen Q
Kay Lee Ray
Kelly Klein
Kid Lykos
Killer Kelly
Kona Reeves
Lance Archer
Ligero
Marina Shafir
Mark Coffey
Mark Haskins
Matt Taven
Meiko Satomura
Mercedes Martinez
Mia Yim
Millie Mckenzie
Minoru Suzuki
Nina Samuels
Penelope Ford
Piper (Viper) Niven
Punishment Martinez
Rey Fenix
Riddick Moss
Rocky Romero
Rosemary
Scarlett Bordeaux
Scorpio Sky
Shingo Tagaki
Sho
Steve Cutler
Taeler
Taichi
Taiji Ishimori
Tama Tonga
Taya Valkyrie
Taynara Conti
Tegan Nox (Stephanie/Nixon Newell)
Tessa Blanchard
Tino Sabbatelli
Tk O'Ryan
Tomohiro Ishii
Toni Storm
Travis Banks
Trent Beretta
Vanessa Borne
Vinny Marseglia
WALTER
Wesley Blake
Wolfgang
Xia Brookside
Yoh
Yoshinobu Kanemaru
Yuji Nagata
Yujiro Takahashi
Zack Gibson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Utterly pointless but quite expansive: (POFO DATABASE)

Pretty Unimportant but expansive: (MOVESET DATABASE)

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND That I have not yet gotten around to doing all of the POFO/name string edits.  I will get to this during this coming week.

Edited by The Brand
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1

Thanks for the contributions.  There are many reasons people dont do custom pofos and movesets.   Primarily there are more than one option when installing a mod.  Some people like to overwrite existing characters that they are not interested in.  The benefit of that is you get to have a render to go along with your mod.  Having a pofo and moveset given to you isnt necessary when overwriting and the user can customize accordingly.   Itd be just as easy to overwrite someone inject a render and just set the attributes and moves yourself.   Also its up to you for the most part to determine whether Jobber Joe's arm strength is an 86 or actually an 88.     Anyways just to help understand there are reasons why we dont do it and it doesnt boil down to unwillingness.   This topic has been brought up several times from other pofo makers.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Oh absolutely.  Of that, I am aware.  In this instance, I'm targeting the individuals who literally are looking for the pofos/movesets and simply claim to not be able to find anything "adequate".  Like, this past week, we had a few people who wanted files for Rhea Ripley, Kona Reeves, Hangman Page to do empty slot injections etc, but were unable to locate the files they needed, so this collection is more for the stop gap type of players, or those not looking to replace but haven't gotten around to testing the waters of custom files.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for these. I have a question if that's okay. Mods came out for Io and Toni, and I've tried using your pofo and moveset for them and they aren't showing up in game. Am I doing something wrong?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheCloser424 said:

Thank you so much for these. I have a question if that's okay. Mods came out for Io and Toni, and I've tried using your pofo and moveset for them and they aren't showing up in game. Am I doing something wrong?

Most of these files are just templates with accurate stats and moves.  Most of them still need to have the POFO file's name settings edited to reflect what is in the string.  For Io and Toni I will provide the updated files since I just added them to my own game.  I will eventually, edited ALL of these files appropriately.  I've just not had the time.

Io Shirai -https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-ZF7PCAGxzfEL8bVt7FLw6ziarW-0AfT

Toni Storm -https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KzZKBwXurmO3G6HLVbIjARuq6iB9_sSU

These have already had the strings edited and should be ready to go.  As I said, I will edit the rest of the name settings in the POFO files during this week in between work shifts.

8 minutes ago, The Brand said:

Most of these files are just templates with accurate stats and moves.  Most of them still need to have the POFO file's name settings edited to reflect what is in the string.  For Io and Toni I will provide the updated files since I just added them to my own game.  I will eventually, edited ALL of these files appropriately.  I've just not had the time.

Io Shirai -https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-ZF7PCAGxzfEL8bVt7FLw6ziarW-0AfT

Toni Storm -https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KzZKBwXurmO3G6HLVbIjARuq6iB9_sSU

These have already had the strings edited and should be ready to go.  As I said, I will edit the rest of the name settings in the POFO files during this week in between work shifts.

Ah, thank you. Sorry about that.

• Like 1

Is there any way that you could make pofos and movesets for some of these retro mods being released? (Hercules, Harley Race, JYD, etc.)

I have read every tutorial and watched YouTube videos, but when it comes to installing mods that don't contain pofos and movesets, I just can't get them to work. I'm using the Data Editor and the CCT, but it doesn't matter. Just never seems to work for me.

The mods I've installed that DO include the .pac files, pofo files and movesets I've been able to install flawlessly. If it's not too hard to do, I'd be enormously grateful for any that you could create. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• Cave Waverider pinned this topic

Nice, thanks for sharing. I've stickied the thread. It will be even nicer once you've adjusted the Name Settings, so I'm looking forward to that. :)

On a side note, it's possible to submit .pofo and .moveset files to the Mods section of the site as well. ;) 

On 2/27/2019 at 10:07 PM, matt2282p said:

Thanks for the contributions.  There are many reasons people dont do custom pofos and movesets.   Primarily there are more than one option when installing a mod.  Some people like to overwrite existing characters that they are not interested in.  The benefit of that is you get to have a render to go along with your mod.  Having a pofo and moveset given to you isnt necessary when overwriting and the user can customize accordingly.   Itd be just as easy to overwrite someone inject a render and just set the attributes and moves yourself.   Also its up to you for the most part to determine whether Jobber Joe's arm strength is an 86 or actually an 88.     Anyways just to help understand there are reasons why we dont do it and it doesnt boil down to unwillingness.   This topic has been brought up several times from other pofo makers.

Well one could still share the modified .pofo or .moveset, I guess. If you use CCT to inject a .pofo into any slot, for example, the Wrestler ID and Slot IDs are automatically updated to be correct for that slot/Wrestler ID, so it doesn't really matter for which slot/Wrestler ID the .pofo file has been created. Or one could use Data Editor to adjust the relevant settings (it's a good idea to open and look over them in Data Editor before injecting anyway, just in case they are incomplete or have other issues). They are freely available tools (and their use is well documented on the Wiki), so I'd think there isn't any valid excuse not to use them for the end user.
Then again it isn't hard to create these files with Data Editor either thus anybody can do it in a couple of minutes (except for accurate Move assignment), although having the accurate Moves for a modded wrestler is certainly a great thing to share.

• Like 3

I ran into an unexpected personal issue that I've since resolved.  I've begun to edit the name settings.  I'll begin updating with announcements until I've edited them all :)

• Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1

As I am grateful that my post has been pinned & am pleased to see that the response to this project has been positive, I'm up early this morning working on editing string info for these POFOS.

Aliyah
Io Shirai
Toni Storm
Allie
Axel Dieter Jr/Marcel Barthel

ALL SET!

Edited by The Brand

3/19/2019

STRING EDITS FOR THE FOLLOWING POFOS:

Bad Luck Fale (VERY hyped for LeonRick's upcoming Fale mod😎 )

Bandido
Brandi Rhodes
BUSHI
Chase Owens
Laurel Van Ness (Chelsea Green)

ALL SET!!

Edited by The Brand

A job that really appreciates, especially for the fact that you work with fighters mostly NXT / NXTUK / NJPW / ROH etc ... that more than one occasion is difficult to find> _> ... really grateful!

ah, a question ... all the pofos / moves that you create are based on the existence of a "ch" ... or is it simply a preparation with a view to the future?

Greeting and thanks!

• Like 1

TL:DR.....Not necessarily for existing CHs, although this has already proven beneficial to some (with Kona Reeves, Toni Storm, Io Shirai etc). 😀

Basically, if I have a CAW of the wrestler in my game AND the person exists in the STRING, then I convert their CAW Pofo string so it can be injected into a mod SHOULD one be made for said wrestler.

Ex:  LeonRick has an awesome Bad Luck Fale he is working on that I already have the Pofo string edits done for, so it can just be injected right in along with the moveset as soon as the mod drops.

😎

Edited by The Brand

3/20/2019

STRING EDITS FOR THE FOLLOWING POFOS:

Danny Burch
Dave Mastiff
Deonna Purrazzo
Donovan Dijak
Drago 
El Desperado
EVIL
Fabian Aichner